More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you tell her you want?

Body Swap

"Switching places. Literally trading bodies with someone." You say to Carrie. Her bemused face turns to a questioning look.

She pauses as you contemplate your own fetish. When you were much younger, you'd discovered movies like Body Snatchers, and after that, explored the Internet for porn related to the very movie. From there, you'd stumbled onto the idea of a body swap, the impossible idea that you might, somehow, trade bodies with someone. It'd been a fantasy of yours ever since, one you kept closely guarded. It was an absurd fantasy, but once you'd gotten to college, you'd begun to read on it.

Magic. Science.

Either option was open to you, and truthfully, you loved the idea of using both somehow to achieve the impossible: switching spots with someone. Carrie says something, then repeats it.

"How would that even work? We'd....act like each other? Like switch bodies in a metaphorical sense?" She giggles. "Don't tell me you just wanna get into my pants. This better not be some cheesy pickup line."

You shake your head in a firm no. Explaining to her the basics of your fetish, you try your best to make Carrie understand; after close to thirty minutes of conversation, she understood, and smiled.

"That sounds hot in a way. Me being you maybe, me being some other girl, something like that? Huh, I like it..... - but it's impossible, right?" She asks with confusion.

You shake your head. No. It wasn't impossible. It'd taken you so much research, but you believed you had a true way to do it. All that was left to tell Carrie was one thing:

Who you wanted to swap with, or who you wanted her to swap with.

Several options popped in our mind.

You could swap with Carrie, the most obvious. Another was Carrie swapping with an ex, maybe she could swap, your darkly perverted mind thought, with your sister or mother? Maybe you could swap with someone, and have Carrie stay the same? Or maybe you could have someone outside of either you or Carrie get swapped. The world, it seemed, was your oyster.

"Come onnnnnn. Tell me what the plan is!" She whined playfully. Your erection grows as you have fantasies pop into your head....


OOC: I hope it's clear, but I won't really be explaining how the bodyswap happens. We'll just say it's either magic/science and leave it at that.

What's the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)