More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Janice or Bob

Bob's Transformation Initiation

Clearing his throat at hearing his apprentice's question on testing this one of a kind experiment. It wasn’t that he hasn’t tested her in some extremely dangerous tests along the way. She has been allowed more or less through some interesting results that have paved this long journey for both of them.

To commit his prisoner on the other hand posed no issues what so ever. He was to be a dead man, so if there is an issue Bob can be killed off without any concerns from anyone. Taking a back and forth steady walk in front of Janice with his head down mumbling thoughts. His hands behind clasps together tight pondering this conundrum. Take the easy and safe route with Bob or allow Janice who has been there thick and thin.

“Doctor” Janice throws her voice halting his movement in front of her “Your making me nervous. Which is it?”

Dropping his arms to his sides to turn around to look at her he pauses with an agape mouth. Light bulb goes off and his decision is made he responds to her “My dear I find you an exceptional assistant that would take on any role you ask for. This experiment I require your assistants in other manners outside of the transformation chambers.”

Janice disappointed, but also relieved at the doctors decision responds in a professional manner “I shall get Bob into the chambers right away and ready for the initiation.” Janice heads off to the chambers as Doctor Fuckenstein watches her walk off swaying her buttocks in front of him.

Blood rises in the organ between his legs. Adjusting his embarrassment with one hand before heading to the main control panel to start the chambers chemical compounds. He could never see his assistant be transformed into some wild imaginative creature that may disgust him. Her beauty outweighed all options for him in this decision to have Bob go into the chambers.

Flipping large metallic levers and punching buttons that would release a certain the right combination to transform a human into any creature one could think of. Tubes around the building began filling up with liquids, electric current builds up the power needed to make the machine working, and above all the chamber where Bob would be lying in during the transformation opens up ready for the patient to go in.

Storm winds pick up outside banging the windows throughout the building ruthlessly. A flash of lighting brightens the tower for a brief moment before all power shuts down. Loud thunderous clap shakes the building tortuously.

Dr. Fuckenstein in panic as he discovers lost of power when he was so close to completing the test. He hears a noise behind him, but continues to pull levers and press buttons. When he was about to give up a hand grasps his shoulder forcing him to turn around to see Janice and Bob behind him.

“Doctor open the roof, while I get Bob setup” Janice suggests in a calm composure to the fear stricken doctor who had only a moment ago felt like a failure. Janice takes Bob to the chambers to prepare for the experiment. With the power down it is difficult to see if, however the lighting strikes outside gave enough light for them to get there. Arriving Bob lays down in the chamber as Janice hooks up the wires to his body.

Creak!

The Doctor throws his weight into the hand crank to open the top of the roof. He had made modifications to the old lighthouse for the very top ceiling to open when needed. Rain comes through the roof steadily falling down the equipment that would eventually lead to the stone floor at the bottom of the old lighthouse.

“Crack!”

Lighting strikes a pole on the top part of the building throwing electricity all the way through the entire building reigniting the entire system.

“Is it ready Doctor!?” Janice screams after closing the chamber where Bob lies for the transformation.

Doctor Fuckenstein adjusts the levers and scrambles to reconnect the machine. Re-calibrating the new power from one bolt of lighting. The power levels climb to 60, 70, 80, 90… and just as it is about to hit 100 it begins to drop once more. Cursing at the machine a light bulb goes off in his head as he moves to lift subject Bob. Working the pulley crank as metal chains begin to lift the chambers higher into the air.

“Doctor!” Janice yells confused and awed by what he is doing.

Ignoring her he continues the process of lifting the chambers higher up. Cranking the lever all the way up to the top of the building as water begins pounding the top of the chambers top. The wires connected to the chambers dis-latch randomly as it continues to go up.

“Crack!”

Lighting strikes the chambers sending a shockwave through the entire building once again. Doctor Fuckenstein feels the full brunt of the electricity running through his body as he falls back dropping the chambers rapidly. Janice runs over to him as the of the chamber striking the stone floor pushes her forward. Doctor Fuckenstein sees Janice and then the creature behind her before he goes black.


Author Notes: For future writers this will be the starting point for future additions. Any creature one can think of can be added so long as it fits within CHYOA guidelines. No allowed.

What creature will he transform into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)