More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Boa Hancock-Stone

Hancock sat impatiently upon her throne as the Gorgon sisters stood before her. She was expecting a guest to present someone that he'd said "is the biggest riches that any woman would desire." 'Why am I even bothering with this man, he's-a man!'

But something told her he'd present a truly special thing.

Finally, after about 10 minutes of waiting, the man arrived on the island and presented himself to her throne. "Hmph, you've definitely wasted a good chunk of my time have you, male scum?"

"It's worth it, milady, look at thy treasure." He bows down and holds up a mirror, laced with diamonds and plentiful of other rare and precious gems. "Please, take this." It sure didn't look anything special to Hancock as she knocks it out of his hand. "Begone, you insignificant male rat." She begins to fire a mero mero mellow heart shaped attack as she smirks to herself.

What she doesn't know, is that the man has a hidden chest mirror. The Gorgon sisters immediately realise this as they run and try to save her. "Princess!" But it's too late as the heart shaped attack immediately reflects off the huge chest mirror and slams directly into Hancock and the Gorgon sisters.

The petrification is instant, as the last thought going through Hancock's mind was 'You'll pay, you worthless human man.' And the Gorgon sister's were, 'The princess, we have to save her!'

Boa's position is frozen with her holding her arms out to form her hands in a heart shape, while she smirks with a cocky, stoney grin, her mouth a little open.. The Gorgon sister's faces are filled with anxiousness and were frozen mid run.

The man rubs his hands over Hancock's chest, "Heh, how does this feel, oh beloved princess?" He attempts to squeeze the rock hard breasts but to no avail. He tilts his head up to insert his tongue through her dirty, stone tongue and mouth, as his saliva drenches the dry area.

The man laughs to himself as he uses a mysterious devil fruit power to teleport them all away.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)