More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Blueberry

"I bet you are very excited for this weekend," your mom says as she drives over to Sally's house. "Not many parents would let their kids spend the weekend all along with a girl for spring break... but I trust you, Steven."

"Uh, yeah," you reply, staring out the window, big houses zooming by. After all, Sally's family lives in a very expensive neighborhood since they're very well off, and had one of the more lavishing houses. "Thanks mom."

"Now, I want you to behave yourself. You are Sally's guest and I don't wanting her being blue when all of this is over," your mother continues, making a left turn onto a street. "I want you to be on your berry, I mean very best behavior and be safe. I remember what it's like being a teenager and I just want you to be mature and responsible."

"Mom, it's okay." You murmur, looking out the window as your Mom turns onto Sally's street. You can't believe that your parents would let you spend the night over Sally's, you know that they've known Sally since you two were starting middle school but they have to know what you and Sally want to do together, and yet they're okay with it? "I want to thank you again Mom." Gwen slows the car and parks along the curb as you reach your girlfriend's house. She turns to you and places something in your hand.

"Just remember what I said Steven. Be mature and responsible. And if anything bad happens, don't be afraid of calling me or your father." You look down and see that your Mom handed you a pack of condoms. "Now go and have a grape time. I mean a great time." You give Gwen a peck on the cheek and head out of the car with your duffel bag in toe. You wave off your Mom as she drives off, still reeling in with the realization that she gave you condoms. If you had doubts your mother knew what you and Sally were planning on doing this spring break, you now know that she knows exactly what you want to do.

You walk up to Sally's house. The place recently got repainted a light grayish blue but outside of that it still looks as extravagant as ever. *Knock* *Knock* "Coming." You hear a patter of footsteps on hard wooden floors as you wait patiently for your girlfriend to let you in. The door opens and you see your beautiful blue eyed. brunette girlfriend Sally on the other side. "There you are Love." She embraces you with a hug and kiss.

"Orange you glad to see me?" You say giving Sally the biggest groan ever.

"What was that bollocks." She playfully nudges you in the arm.

"Sorry. My Mom was saying bad puns and it rubbed off on me."

"You're so full of it." She pulls you in for a kiss. "Well come on in. I'll get dressed and meet you down here so we can go out for brunch." You're directed to the living room couch and wait while your girl changes out of her pajamas. You turn on the TV, it was left on ABC Family.

"Hey Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is on." You yell as Sally is upstairs getting changed.

"Is it the good one with Gene Wilder or the rubbish one?"

"It's the Tim Burton remake."

"So, the rubbish one."

"Yep. I mean there are some stuff this one does better than the original but overall I don't understand why Johnny Depp acts so creepy as Willy Wonka. Did you know that this one shares the same title as the book while the Gene Wilder one is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

"Your knowledge of useless things never stops amusing me." You watch as the scene goes to the Violet Beauregarde part. The little blond haired girl turns violet and blows up to a round ball, followed by some bad sounding techno music. Of all the things this movie dropped the ball on, you wonder how they screwed up the Oompa Loompas so much. You turn the TV off as you see Sally walk down the stairs wearing blue pants leggings with a long sleeved, horizontal striped white and blue sweater shirt. "Alright Love, ready to go?" You get up and follow the brunette beauty to her parent's car. It's a good thing you passed your driver's test. It would really suck if neither of you could drive.

You make it to the Happy Valley's Happy Village district. It's a collection of assorted shops. restaurants and diners located in the same area. There's pet stores, shoe stores, grocery stores, and a bunch of local shops. You park the car and escort your girlfriend to JD's for some brunch. Sally orders an omelette and you order blueberry pancakes. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" Sally asks as you stare at her with a dumb smile stretching your face.

"Because it's spring break."

"Yeah."

"We have a break from high school."

"Yep."

"And I get to stay in a house with my favorite girl in the world while her parents are gone for the next couple of days."

"Why Mr. Walker, is that a banana in your pocket or are you excited about all of this." Sally giggles as you two make small talk while waiting for your food.

"If you like bananas, then yes. It is a banana. A specially big banana for you." The tired, old waitress comes by and interrupts you, making you blush in embarrassment as she places your breakfast foods in front of you two. You look over at Sally as she holds back a gut buster of a laugh at your expense. The two of you eat until your plates are all cleaned. Being the gentleman you are, you pay for the meal even though Sally insists that she pays for her half. "No, no it's the least I can do. I am going to be bumming off of your parent's place after all."

"And who says chivalry is dead." Sally gives you a big kiss on the lips. Which leads to another and another until you start tasting her tongue inside of yours.

"Wow. You taste great."

"And you taste like... blueberries?" Her face changed mid sentence there from one of happy to pondering. You go over to give the bill to the front as Sally starts chewing on some minty gum. As you leave the store, holding hands with the cutest girl you know, you two walk past some of the stores, including a flower shop with roses, daisies, baby's breath and violets. The sun is breaking out over the clouds and you look down at the hand your holding but something odd is happening. Sally's hand is starting to turn blue. You look to her face and her cheeks change from a rosy color to blue, then it spreads to the rest of her face making her look like she's in the Blue Man Group.

"Sally. You're turning blue." You say worried but she seems to be taking it better.

"Oh no, not again."

"What do you mean again." Sally just looks at you oddly which is strange coming from a blue person.

"Well don't act so shocked Steven. This is about the fifth or sixth time you've seen me like this." This statement makes you even more confused. How do you not remember any of this. "Don't look at me like that, this is hard enough to go through as it is... Fine, you want to play stupid. I have a rare condition called Cyanococcitis. My skin turns blue and I start swelling up everywhere."

What Causes Sally's Transformation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)