More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ntaylor ntaylor

Who is batgirl ?

Blue Hood

" I'm Vengeance ... I'm the Night ... I'm ... Tyler, the Blue Hood"

Example Image

I stop talking ... creating a hero is harder than expected. In the Internet forums it looked so easy, but without any special skills or meta genes ... I can only count with my only super power ... nothing. Since I heard that all the bats had no powers, I felt I was one of them ...

I met the Big Bat once ... only once ... and I was high ... A new was circulating, but when I saw him giving a lollipop to that kid ... It changed me inside ... or maybe I got tired to go to wonderland. are amazing, but returning ... sucks ... So I stopped.

The kid called himself Tyler, the Blue Hood ... A tribute to his hero, the Red Hood ... or something similar. These guys change their uniform so much ... that sometimes I wonder if they are on also ...

My grades at school were average, to hide the super genius ... that I know I have ... but is still hidden, so that no fame will fall on my secret identity. I'm no model also ... having a normal face is part of my gene training to not be noticed ... same thing for my body ... I'm apparently normal ... but this is all part of my plan.

I hide my untrained body with large clothes ... a simple way for no one knows if my body is toned or sloppy ... It's not because latex is expensive ... and kevlar ... is not for all pockets ... but because if someone sees me they will never know my real identity.

I'm not poor ... or rich ... I just made the math and have enough money on the bank to not have rent problems ... the secret is easy ... cheapest room ever ... a garage ... My real address for the bank is still my uncle's house. He opens my letters ... nothing special. This little garage is not a house, it doesn't have any electricity or water ... so it's perfect ... It's just a garage ... that I use as a room ... to save money.

I already tried to sleep in the streets ... but is cold ... very cold ... My little account interests pays this small garage, so all the work I do ... is training to be undercover ... scouting for clues ... Water and food, I always take them out of the garage ... secret base ... lair. To not leave any residues. Good luck in searching my trash, CIA agents ... I don't have one.

After getting the big bat ... I understood the obvious ... a boy dressed as a man ... it's to easy for the CIA to make my file ... I was inspired by Batgirl ... first time I saw her ... before having the bat gear ... a normal teen with gym clothes, and a homemade mask ... like me. I keep my untrained body in shape through private exercises from the internet ... It's truth ... with enough will power you can learn it ... at least the basic level. Bat rangs made of scrap metal, hacking lessons from public library courses ... All pieces for my puzzle and be like her.

It's easy to get a bat-costume ... all shops sell it ... really cheap also ... they call it a one time costume, use and throw away ... I called it my uniform. I suit up every night in cheap clothes, a simple way to save money on laundry, buy new clothes. It's also a good way to trick the CIA guys that are spying me, I know they are there ... They are the reason more people don't suit up.

After my night training, I move for monitor watch ... To the nearest shopping mall, and use the free wifi on my bat-computer ... phone ... common gear, to pass unnoticed ... easy to replace ... and the CIA following me will never suspect that I'm already on hero mode ... I'm smarter then Luthor ...

I follow a lot of channels to leave false clues, cartoon, funny videos, porn of all types ... while I open the private browser, to search my real goal ... doomsday watchers ... the majority of them talk about food inside cans ... but some give pretty cool advices about opening locks in an emergency ... I wonder if some other hero like me is setting this data in plain sight as a calling ... A bat-calling to suit up ... Same thing for camping channels ... best way to learn about knots ... and navigation. I made my own bat-rangs and my lock pick set ... little workshops, undercover as metal working formation. For my supervisors they were frisbees made of scraps of metal ... for me it's free gear.

Then came the utility belt ... impossible to make ... without revealing my super genius ... So I have a little box with 3 folded bat-frisbees. Folding is easy ... the same system of a knife .... slide to open .... They are not sharp ... the purpose is to hit not bleed. For anyone they are just cool paper weights. The other box as my lock pick tools ... They look like a keychain on purpose ... But I also use it to keep my garage key there ... all part of my plan.

Two boxes inside zipper pockets ... and the belt I use ... is a rope ... an emergency weapon ...

To keep the appearances, I deliver food ... a good way to scout the town, an disappear in the crowd

And the sunset arrives again ... It's time to move ... So I need to change to my battle suit ... no ... not battle, spy suit ... not .... bat-suit ... I like it ... I was inspired by her ... Black leggings, my hair in a ponytail, a beanie, and even with this hoodie covering my weak torso ... I look someone else ...

Basic disguise technique ... gender bender ... That's why I train mostly my legs ... To jump on rooftops you need legs, not arms. I arrive to the shady part of town. Nothing unusual, this is where we can find the cheapest rooms, and my garage. I live between them ... Waiting.

The street lights in the area are busted, a small gift from the several gangs of underage kids that walk in the streets, trying to impress some of the big groups ... And there they are.

I have been seeing them several times near that building. A van driving with headlights out. A serious problem for the traffic ... but no one cares ... they all know what is happening ... it's time for ... I need to think in a name.

Batgirl is missing also ... After after that Clown shot the daughter of the police captain ... commissioner .. something ... not a fan of them ... Red heads are unlucky ... I could help her ... Must think better on that.

For now let's do something. Time to use my super brain ... the building ... the river ... it's a dock ... smugglers ... I can hear them ... but their language is strange ... I need to invest more time in watching some tutorials of languages ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)