More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ntaylor ntaylor

What's next?

CD - The real Batgirl

I'm pressing myself against the wall, and using my ninja training ... I'm always been a ninja, just needed to unlock my hidden memories trough some videos ... Saw a bad guy and pumped on him. Easy.

Example Image

The truth is that my gear is like the other batgirl ... the spooky one ... more concealing ... The idea for a red head girl like to show the hair ... it's to obvious ... I need to conceal my real real form using my mystic arts. Yes, besides being smarter than Lexy, I'm way more powerful than Zatanna ... I call her Zee in my dreams, that are a way for her communicate with me ... basic alien telepathy ... Yes, I'm also an alien.

When I cast my perfect spell, no one sees my true form, for them, I'm just a teen with a bad cosplay ... All part of my plan ...

Example Image

The door was locked, with the highest security level possible ... It was obvious that this was a CIA cover deposit for smuggling things ... human language is not the proper way to address this ... things ... they are hiding.

I use my super alien powers, and my lock pick open the door at the first try ... that old rust on the door is a trap. I recognise this door from my research ... it's part of a CIA new experiment ... the one they use pigeons.

So I entered and won ... easy ...

My super computer mind analysed all the possible ways. I could see him on my vision rubbing this hands, thinking that I was an easy prey that he could use as a test for his new tentacles ... There is no way that those are real arms. I could read his mind, he knew that he was using alien armour under that skin, so using my punches would be useless. Part of my training ... my power is to great, so I need to hold back all the time. If I lose my focus I can disintegrate him with just the wind from my blows ... Air pressure is ... dangerous.

So I launched my trusty curry bomb to his face ... For the others is just a bag of cheap spices, but this a homemade mixture designed by an old asian lady ... also great on sandwiches ... She is also a mystic being ... that thinks that I need help ... I allow her to think like that to hide my real potential ...

The was resumes to that ... us against them ... magic against CIA ... that's why my helper also runs from them. CIA, FBI, CSI ... never trust the alphabet people ... they are all evil robots from the future.

After receiving in his face my curry bomb, the big guy started to cough and complaining about how his eyes were burning ... and he was a free punching bag to train my hold back beating mode.

A kick into the middle of the ... legs, and he bows to me. I accept his surrender launching my knee against his nose. The secret button to make the evil robots stop. Before he falls he pushed me, and let him.

Part of the plan, always pretend that your are new on this ... Only in movie and on my real form, you can end a fight without getting hurt ... The big Bat bleeds all the time ...

He was still blinded by my bomb, so I grabbed a chair, and hit him in the head ... robot down. Easy win.

The chair was also broken ... my holding back didn't worked ... must train more ... Stupid old chair, stupid big guy ... forcing me to use my powers ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)