More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by boolean12 boolean12

What do you choose?

Blowjob

"Suck my cock." I told her.

"Gladly." Melissa took off her bra and threw it aside, then swept her long hair behind her. Then she wraps her mouth around you and engulfs it.

However, the bell rings. School is over.

"Shit," Melissa exclaims.

"I have to go, but I'm so horny."

"So am I, how about I come with you to your house?" I ask, "It's not that far from mine."

"Alright." We hurriedly put on our clothes, rush to the busses and get to her house.

"Nobody's home." Melissa said, "Come upstairs to my room big boy." She winks.

I put down your stuff and went upstairs to find her in her room on the bed. She is completely topless, and in some very short booty shorts that basically expose her entire ass. Its clear that she isn't wearing panties.

"Now where were we John?" She beckoned me to the bed where she was sitting. She was so hot and looking at her practically naked, yet still dressed so slutty got me hard instantly.

"Someone's horny." I say, jumping onto the bed.

"I'm a bit of a slut, sue me." Melissa pushes me down and kisses me for 30 seconds, then goes down to my pants again. She pulls everything down.

"Besides, we have some unfinished business." She says eying my cock.

She engulfs it immediately, sucking it like a lollipop down to my balls. I begin to grope her tits, they were soft and firm, and her nipples were basically erect, standing outwards.

"Fuck, Melissa your mouth is amazing." I gasp.

She comes up for air and says "We aren't done yet."

She gets up and takes off her booty shorts. Her ass is framed magnificently around her thin frame.

Amazing, I think.

She then begins to sit on my dick, bouncing up and down and moans.

"Fuck, John you're so big and thick, fuck me like a good little slut." She repeats over and over.

She is clearly loving it, and so are you.

We switch positions so that I am fucking her doggy style on the bed. Her thick ass flaps and thwacks as you fuck her as hard as you can. "Fuck me please, harder, faster with that hard, juicy cock!" Melissa screams. "Oh my god oh my god."

"I'm about to cum." I groan, her pussy was so warm and tight.

"Cum inside me, I'm on birth control!" She screams even louder.

"Cum hard in this sluts tight pussy!" Melissa yells at the top of her lungs.

I groan as begin to cum into her, you begins to orgasm as well, squeezing every drop out of me. We fall onto the bed exhausted.

"Fuck that was so good." Melissa says, "I have to be with you again sometime."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)