More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenderBendWon GenderBendWon

What's next?

Blow jobs can make anything better

"Good morning!" Beamed Laura from the door way.

I was halfway scared silly, when did she open the door?! I didn't even notice her! How long had she been watching me?!

She was beaming with pride. My eyes instantly lit up, i was looking at an amazon of a woman that my fiance had once not been.

Her arms were resting on her hips as she leaned against the inside of the door frame. Her biceps and triceps were more noticeable, like an athlete. Her forearms were noticeably thicker and toned with muscle. Her breasts were hanging on to large pec muscles behind them. A trait i had seen before on muscular women, particularly body builders. Her abs looked rock solid. Perfect six pack. Her legs...

Before i could soak in the entirety of her newly muscular legs, i saw the newly muscular cock between them. It was huge now. It had definitely grown.

Her cock looked flacid, hanging, but it looked... heavy. Meaty. It hung to half way down her thigh, it was long. And it was thick. Very thick. It had veins throughout it. It was by far the most masculine cock id ever seen, and i had watched quite a bit of porn in my day. Even though it was uncircumcised, the bulbous cock head shape could be seen, forcing the foreskin to bend to its shape. Portuding the shape of her cock head. It was imminent, this was a cock to be reckoned with, and it was not even hard yet. Her entire groin area was still shaven, excepting the small short patch of pubes above it. Behind her cock hung two massive testicles. What were once long folds of her vaginal lips, were now filled with testicles, each a bit larger than an egg. I was immediately intimidated.

Then, i realized the fact i was looking up at her.

She was larger than me in every physical way. My eye level came to her shoulders. If we were primitive animals in the wild, it would be a scary encounter for me, anyone simply seeing us standing next to one another at this point could logically conclude she could easily overpower me in strength, bodyweight and size. I was intimidated, for the first time, by my girlfriend.

I walked up to her. Suddenly feeling emotional, i began to tear up. "What in the world is happening!" i asked rhetorically.

With concern in her eyes she instantly reached out and enveloped me in her arms. It was like receiving a hug from a bear.

My chin was buried between her cleavage. Suddenly i felt safe. Normally when our bodies met i would get aroused pretty easily, but in this embrace i could only feel safety. Since my height had diminished and hers increased, i stood eye level with her shoulders. My head rested on her shoulder, her chin resting on top. Her chest felt so big now, so wide in bone frame compared to mine. Her arms had gained definitively more muscle mass. As she wrapped me with them i felt like i couldn't get out of her grip if she wanted. I was small and weak. She was large and strong. I felt loved still though, her embrace was caring.

Suddenly, i realized her new cock pressing against my thigh. Was she getting aroused by just our bodies touching? I parted my body back a few inches and looked down between us. Her cock was still mostly flacid, but it was slowly throbbing.

I knew what was happening. It used to happen to me. We would be hugging ,our bodies touching, i would get a hard on feeling her delicate frame pressed against mine, it was natural. But now, she was the one primed to impale, she had the upper hand and i was the small one.

I reached toward her growing cock. God! It was massive! The moment my hand touch it, it sprang to life and twitched. My hand could just wrap its fingers around it, but it still wasnt completely hard and was getting bigger slowly. The head was halfway peeking out of the foreskin.

I looked up at Laura. Her eyes were heavy and half glazed with lust and obvious intentions.

"Could you get down and.. look at it?"

I looked stunned back at her. Get down? She stepped back and leaned against the wall.

"I just mean.. you know more about it than me.. can you just kneel down and look at it?"

I guessed that made sense. I knelt down and was instantly shocked at the predicament i had put myself in. How did this happen? Yesterday everything was normal, now im a petite version of myself kneeling before my amazon goddess of a woman, and she has a massive cock. And its inches from my face.

I inspected it intently. It had a large vein going down the top that branched off throughout it length. In my hand it was getting more hard than soft but still growing. I let go of it and it flopped down heavily but the semi hard state brought it back halfway up. It still wasnt hard enough to stick straight so it had a droop or curve downward from its own weight. I took it back in my hand and lifted it up, behind it were two large testicles in a big scrotum. They matched the intense size of their cock. Gingerly, i cupped them. My hand must have been cold because they reacted by starting to rise up, the scrotum sack tightening until both balls hung right up against the base of her body. I was able to look just behind them, expecting to see her vagina, but it was not there. Just skin, like any other man.

I released her ballsack from my hand, and placed it on her thigh lightly. My other hand was still gripping her cock. Suddenly, i got the idea to give it a pump. Why? I don't know, i mean, for one it felt natural as that was the most common movement i made to my own ( when i had it ), and for two, i was interested to see more about her new body. See how it reacted. It was almost like i had never seen a cock and didnt know what to do and wanted to experiment. It made no sense but i was beginning to become thoughtless in my actions. Just going on instinct and curiosity.

I gave a smooth, light, motion pulling to the head, then pushed my grip gingerly back to the base, not gripping too tight to pull the flesh but just enough that the entire motion was felt.

As soon as my hand met the base of her cock, it stretched itself out, strengthening itself and the head pushed out more, exposing 3/4 itself. I could see the glands at its base. Then it started pumping more blood into itself. I know because it started throbbing and growing fast. I gave it a few more pumps with my hand. It was at full erection now. My tiny hand couldn't even grip it all. The girth was kind of boggling. Certainly when i had a cock, it was nowhere near this big.

I looked up towards her face. She had her back leaned up against the wall. Both arms hung down, palms facing back against the wall. Her head was looking slightly up,but her eyes were shut and her mouth was agape a bit. She was in total ecstasy.

I looked back infront of me. This huge cock. It was hers. I loved her. I cared about her and wanted to be with her. I wanted her to feel good.

So.

I brought my lips to her head of her cock. I kissed it lightly but didn't take my lips off. Ther tip just penetrated my lips slightly. A thick drop of precup must have made its way to the tip as i instantly tasted something sweet, and felt like there was just a few drops of semi gelly like fluid in my mouth. I pressed my mouth further onto it slowly. I felt my jaw widen more, and more. I finally could feel her bulbous glands just on the inside of my lips. The entire cock head was in my mouth. Its base rested on my tongue.

I used my tongue to explore the base glands. Slowly licking my tongue in a circle around the base. I didnt even think to realize it soon enough. Not until i started slowly working my hand, lightly gripping its gorth and moving it up and down, from my mouth to the cocks base. I realized what i was doing. Like an epiphany. Im giving a blow job.

Im working her cock with my hand, her whole cock head in my mouth and im licking the base glands repetitively! Im sucking a cock! I looked back up at her, not stopping. She looked back down at me.

"Ohhhh babbbyyyyy" she cooed, "don't stop, that feels soooooo good"

I felt an instant gratification when she said that. As if that was my goal. To make her feel good. To make her cum.

This cock was going to cum.

There was no doubt in my mind. This large, muscular, tall person. This cock, huge. Veiny. Giant testicles. There was no doubt it would have the capacity to orgasm and release a massive load of cum.

And here i was, sucking on it.

Iand when it was going to cum.. Would it cum into my mouth?! Is that what she wanted? Is that what.. i wanted? I was a bit confused, subconciously having these thoughts.

In the past i had gotten many blow jobs. It always seemed so.. fair and balanced. Like any other sex act. I would just lay there while she sucked me off. Now, i was on the opposite end, i was the one GIVING head. This point of view was extremely different. I felt like.. submissive. I never knew how submissive it felt for her all those times giving me blow jobs. Now, i was feeling what she felt, she was feeling what i felt.

I was working her cock with my hand and mouth. Eagerly. Meanwhile, she was just standing there. There was nothing she could do besides stand there in awe and blissful pleasure. I glanced at the mirror to see exactly what we looked like, it was a scene of myself on my knees servicing her feverishly while she stood enjoying. Suddenly, i felt her cock head grow for a moment in my mouth.

With my left hand still cupping her enormous testicles, i felt them flinch and rise tight to her body. Where my hand was cupping them i felt a muscle just behind them flinch and tense suddenly, then release. I kept the head of her cock in my mouth, still tickling the base with my tongue.

I felt that muscle behind her testicles tense again, then a few licks of my tongue later, it flexed again. Each time it would spasm would be a little closer to the last time, and each time it spasmed a little stronger. Then, with each spasm of all the muscles around her cock, the blood would be to her shaft and cock head, and for a moment her cock would grow just a bit in my mouth, then shrink back.

It didn't take long, i noticed each time i made a full circle with my tongue on the base of her cock head, it would spasm. Each time i made that movement, the muscle spasmed and her cock flinched. It was rhythmic now. Each flick of my tongue sent her cock into a spasm. It was nearly there. Suddenly, i felt her reach out with her hands and place both of them on my head firmly. Her cock started leaking out a stream of watery fluid. It flooded my tongue, pre cum. It tasted nice, surprisingly.

"Im going to cum, baby!" She exclaimed.

Then, she did cum. The spasms became huge, and elongated. I braced myself. I stopped twirling my tongue on the base of her cock head. Her cock swelled as every muscle that worked the cum from her testicles flexed at once, forcing all the blood into her cock, enlarging it for that moment. A fresh, two second long squirt of probably the thickest and creamiest bodily fluid ive ever had in my mouth came rushing over my tongue. It was her cum. Her semen, her seed.

My thoughts were cut short, as not even a second after, the next spasm, and wave of cum came in. The time her flexing cock head pushed its way further into my mouth. Parting the first spurt of cum into both sides of my mouth where it filled my cheeks, and then shooting the second long, warm stream of cum directly on to the back of my tongue, near the back of my mouth at the entrance to my throat.

I looked up at her. I wanted this to be pleasurable for her, i didn't want her to worry about any difficulty or strain it was happening on me. But i couldn't help but wince my eyebrows and have a strained look on my face. When i looked up i saw she was already looking down the whole time, watching the act. As i could eye contact with her, the third spurt of cum shot into my mouth. Fully filling every last bit of space.

"You better.. swallow it..." she moaned.. i couldn't tell if it was because she knew from experience that swallowing was the only way to do it. Or if it was an orgasm driven demand she was commanding me. In a split moment, i had . she was still cumming. I swallowed what was on my tongue.

I went down my throat slowly. As it was going down, i tried to move the remaining cum in my cheeks. Still holding my hand around her massive cock, i slid my lips back a bit to back her cock head out from the entrance of my throat to the front of my mouth. That way i could maneuver the cum from my cheeks, but as i moved her cock head down the length of my tongue it erupted its next spasm of cum. My other hand groping her testicles felt the muscle behind her scrotum contract tightly again. A long gush of fresh cum coated the back of my throat all the way to the tip of my tongue, i moved all the cum in my mouth, from my cheeks to the new cum on my tongue towards the back of my throat and swallowed again.

It was work. Totally different perspective GIVING a blowjob, than GETTING one!

Just as i swallowed that second load, her hands pushed my head deeper into her cock. Her shaft impaled my mouth once again, the head reaching deeper towards my throat than before. She then proceeded to cum like a fountain. Each time she splurted a load of cum,i could feel her cock spasm and grow a bit. Each time a gush of fresh cum shot out, it would pool into my throat and i quickly swallowed it.

This went on for about 2 minutes. Which while that doesn't sound long. Imagine 2 whole minutes of chugging any beverage. It was exhausting. I could feel my stomach filling.

Then, it stopped. She released her grip from behind my head.

"Oh my god, baby" she blissly said. "Did you enjoy that as much as me?" She said with a wink.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)