More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cuck_Anonymous Cuck_Anonymous

What outfit will Lottie decide to wear?

Blouse and miniskirt.

The following day, Lottie was already up and showered by the time the sun had risen. She donned her provocative outfit: a tight black blouse tucked into a white elastic waist miniskirt that left little to the imagination of anyone who looked. Harry felt a wave of pride and trepidation as he watched his wife make the finishing touches to her outfit. Unsure of his idea, Harry's gut told him to call it off, but he couldn't after giving her the confidence yesterday that she could do it.

As they set out for work, a wave of conflicting emotions flooded Lottie. She'd gone over her outfit in her head repeatedly, she had a husband, yet part of her wanted to see if she could still use everything she had. At age 26, she still questioned whether she had it in her to sway a man by looks alone. It had been a long time since she even looked for another man's attention. What if they didn't notice the effort she had put into it? She suddenly felt nervous, unsure if her outfit would help or hinder her.

When she arrived at the office, however, her worries melted away. As she strutted down the aisle between desks, Charlie and Ron looked up from their morning coffees, their eyes lingering longer than they should’ve in places they shouldn’t. The corners of Lottie’s mouth upturned when she realised that her new outfit had shifted the atmosphere from frosty formality to a more inviting friendliness. After passing the main office and going through their lunchroom, she entered her office, clutching Harry's arm tightly by the doorway. With a deep breath, her face lit up with a smile, "I think this could work, Harry".

"You look fantastic, Just look how it affects people - Ron and Charlie were speechless!" Harry shot back, admiring her once more.

After finishing a meeting with the sales team manager, she checked on the office. She noted Ron still sitting at his desk, as miserable as ever, and Charlie was hassling Harry for assistance as usual. Harry wasn't keen on the extra work, but he'd do anything for Lottie. When Lottie asked if anyone wanted a drink, Harry and Charlie said yes and requested coffee. Seeing an opportunity to help out Lottie, Ron jumped up and offered to help, taking in her new look as he did so.

At 45, Ron wasn't in the best of health, but considering what he had been through—divorce and losing his home—he had taken it rather well. The only downside was the lack of motivation and enthusiasm that he brought to his job. He watched Lottie enter the break room ahead of him, her perfect ass swaying underneath her skirt as she walked over to the counter and put the kettle on. She grabbed two mugs while he went to the fridge and got out the milk.

Ron's voice dropped as he admired Lottie, his eyes scanning her body hungrily. "Loving the new look," he murmured, a wave of his hand towards her skin-tight ensemble. "Shows off your legs very nicely. And that blouse...Yes, very clever," His words dripped with desire as he leaned on the counter, admiration and appreciation oozing from every pore. "Very clever indeed."

“Thanks, Ron.” Unsure how to respond to Ron's flustered yet lustful compliment, “I felt like we needed a shift in mood. I'm so sorry if the last week has been difficult for everyone. I want us to work together cooperatively, and I know I need to step up my game to make everyone's role easier. Harry has given me his word to help out as well. Can I count on you as well, Ron” Lottie paused, looking from the cup of coffee to Ron, who had an unmistakable look in his eyes. She felt a little guilty that she was enjoying this. As if her outfit alone could make all the difference. But still, there was no denying he was staring at her with clear interest.

Nodding in agreement, "Sure, Lottie, we can make things work".

Carrying the coffees back to the main office, Lottie saw Charlie watching a YouTube tutorial at his desk. She also noticed Harry's hard work on the spreadsheet she had sent Charlie the day before. After leaving Charlie's coffee on his desk, she went to talk to Harry in a hushed tone, placing his coffee down next to him. "Why are you doing Charlie's presentation? He was doing it yesterday," she said.

"Well, he just didn't seem to get it and wanted some help, so I put him onto a YouTube tutorial while I finished it alone. Maybe if someone else showed him how it's done, he'd learn quicker." Harry explained with frustration showing across his face.

Lottie glanced over her shoulder; Charlie was not paying attention to the video at all, just staring right at her from his seat, bent over Harry's desk. She faced Harry quickly again, standing up and regaining her posture, unsure whether or not to tell him what she saw. "I'll have a chat with him," she said finally. "You can't keep doing two people's jobs."

After lunch, Lottie called Charlie into her office as everyone else returned to work. Lottie wanted to talk to Charlie but had just now had the chance. "Charlie," she said warmly, beckoning him with her hand. "Could you come to my office? I need to have a chat with you." Charlie gave a reserved nod and trailed behind Lottie as she guided him into her office. She took her chair, gesturing for him to sit across from hers. Her words were stern but steady, "So, I noticed that you've been struggling with comprehending the spreadsheet even after trying to work with Harry. You must familiarise yourself with our procedures and become comfortable utilising these systems independently."

Seeing the anxious expression on Charlie's face, Lottie scolded herself inwardly and then offered a reassuring smile. "I know this is all new for you," she said warmly, "but I'm here to help you through it. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and we can use them as teaching moments to work better together. I know there are plenty of things to improve on myself."

Charlie let out a faint sigh, relieved that his plan had seemingly worked. He didn't mind doing work, but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity if he could get someone else to do it for him. "Uh… sorry, Mrs Thomas," Charlie started.

"Lottie," she corrected with a slight smile.

"Lottie, right. Sorry, I think watching you do it would probably help." She nodded and waved him over to her side of the desk.

After explaining things again, Lottie noticed Charlie getting distracted again by his phone.

How does lottie get his attention once again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)