More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dsw812 dsw812

Which story will you follow?

Bloom of the Black Rose

Emilia Leblanc sighed as she sat back in her chair, setting her quill down on the desk. She'd finally done it, she'd developed the perfect spell for bending the entire world to her will. For too long, her manipulations had been restricted to and replacing other people with clones of herself, but this always came with two major issues: one, she had to actually kidnap the person and replace them in the first place, and two, she couldn't access all of their memories, only what she could glean from surface thoughts. And sure, for most people that was enough - you look like them, sound like them, and know the basics of their personality, but more than once her schemes had fallen apart because of some key piece of information she'd failed to extract.

"No longer," Leblanc thought, looking over her masterpiece. Centuries of magical research had all led to this - a spell that could create clones not of her body, but of her mind, and place them into the bodies of her targets. Not only was the spell nearly impossible to detect or prevent, but the clone would gain all of their host's memories, such that they could impersonate them to perfection. The clones could even create more clones, to further spread Leblanc's influence all across Runeterra. All it took was skin-on-skin contact with the back of the target's neck, and their consciousness would immediately be overwhelmed and consumed by Leblanc's own mind, bending them to her will.

Preparing herself, Leblanc hovered her hand over the spell, and began channeling her magic into the page. She watched as the ink burned away into a golden mist, which spread up Leblanc's arm and across her body. Instantly, Leblanc could feel the new power within her, and stood with a confident smile, before turning and walking out of her office, heels clicking sharply with each step. This world had been without proper guidance long enough, and Leblanc knew just where to begin...

Where does Leblanc begin her takeover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)