More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

What's next?

Blood stone city

Blood stone city, is a metropolitan in Blood stone Island . The climate is hot and arid, although being . A major river runs through the city, which has an extensive waterfront. Usually twice a year, a major downpour comes, and the city is prone to heavy snowfall in the winter. Desert lizards and palm trees are common in the city , while tar pits, desert areas, mountain ranges and flat farmland make up the landscape around the Island.

The Blood stone city Police Department are more or less along the lines of paramilitary or SWAT, as they have to deal with incredibly high crime rates among criminals and civilians alike, which is why they have access to what most would consider "heavy weaponry" and full body armor. Those who make up the have been described as commonly being lazy, cowardly and/or corrupt. Only a handful of the cops are honest, though frequently the wealthy of the city bribe the corrupt members of the police into performing their duty (usually as a result of some crime being committed or threatened against a member of their family).

During the mining boom, the family "imported" a large number of attractive women to keep the miners happy, making a fortune and turning a struggling mining camp into a thriving, bustling city. Over the years, as the Roark family migrated into other areas of business and power, most of them from the Roark line, remained in power for generations, running it as they saw fit.

.Becouse of which women are usually treated as second class citizens and assumed to be bimbos who are only good for sex.

Organizations

Because a large majority of the residents of Blood stone city are criminals, there are several organizations and cartels central to the stories who are vying for monopoly over the various criminal enterprises in the city. Listed below are crime syndicates, gangs and other low-lifes who figure heavily in the City mythos.

The Blood stone city Police Department: So deep does corruption and criminality run in Blood stone city that even their police officers qualify as a gang of paid thugs, turning a blind eye to the affairs of those too poor to pay them off. Few among them are considered incorruptible; even the honest officers are unable (or unwilling) to curtail the criminal actions of the dishonest ones. Notable characters in the series who are police include

Commissioner Jessica Drew

Detective Caity Smith

Detective Ana Garcia

Roark family: A dynasty of corrupt royals who own most of the whose influence over Blood stone city has stretched as far back as the middle ages becouse of which they have the most wealth and land which they use to control the city . Famous Roarks of this generation is a young sadistic and ambitious business women.

Anya Roark

The clan : Populating the region of Blood stone city known as Old Town is a group of women assassin’s clans having made a truce with the Roarks to allow them to govern and police themselves. A lot of them are guns for hire and are al so used as prostitutes they either are born into a clan which gives them peek human ability.

Sophie

Alexandra

A powerful crime syndicate led by Mr Schäfer a mysterious crime lord with a broad range of criminal enterprises to his name He is a regular business man in the world eyes but most of his money comes from illegal businesses.

Mr Schafer

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)