More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by englishbob englishbob

Talking of calls...

Blonde College Girl calls

"Hello, Fair Loans how can I help?" You answer the phone as you sit behind you desk in your office, its not the nicest of offices but its smart enough. Leather sofa and chairs, nice desk. Part of a building of a few other rentable offices, you're on good terms with a lawyer opposite and a private investigator down the corridor. The whole building says 'small time yet honest, respectable and hard working' which is exactly what you want.
"Hi it's Baylie!" A soft female voice responds. Ah Baylie, she asked for an extension last week and you gave her it. She just needed some money for day to day University expenses, you don't tend to do students loans but she comes from a very well off family in the next town over so financially she was a safe bet. Why did she need the money then? Well she'd explained to you that she wanted to be independent of her father, it was understandable so you agreed and gave her the money she wanted. This call no doubt meant she wanted an extension.
"I'm really sorry sir but I need an extension!" She continued, you smiled to yourself as you were right but then frowned.
"I'll pay you back next week straight away I promise!"
"You said that exact thing last week. I'm beginning to wonder if you were lying."
"I wasn't sir and I'm not now! I'll pay it all next week. Please!"
"I don't discuss contract extension over phone, email or text, you'll have to come in. My office is open till 6 on a Saturday."
She sighed slightly before responding "I'll be there right away!". She hung up quickly. You made a point of giving no one special treatment. Anything contractual was done in person. Always.

Does she arrive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)