More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bimbo_Cindy Bimbo_Cindy

How does the girl look like and who is she?

Blonde, white Stripper/ Escort girl

The girl looked like the perfect stripper and exclusive prostitute that she was: Her white, but tanned skin was covered with sweat. Her blonde, long hair moved slightly as her whole, rather short, body glided up and down the shaking bed with every slam of the mans' anaconda in her stretched out pussy. Her big eyelashes, round cheeks and her wide-open mouth with its full and large doll pink lips completed the look of her gorgeous, but slightly fake-looking face. However, that was not even the sexiest part of her body. Her large, watermelon sized tits shook with every movement and clapped against each other. They were a bit florid, as the tough hunk had slapped them with his large, strong and powerful hands a couple of times as he had played with them before he had started to pound her into the mattress. The studs' huge dick made a bulge into the woman's stomach, as he continued to howl her out. She had quite a small waist, which Mr. Hunk loved about her as he had started fucking her perfectly round bubble butt around an hour ago, as he had been holding onto her waist with both of his huge hands until he had cum in her resized asshole so much that they had to change the motel room, since so much cum had fizzed out of her filled ass and covered half of the bed. Admittedly, the bed had been destroyed in the process so it would not have made an impact on his decision anyways.

"Mmmmh babe... I'm gonna cum soon!", he grunted with his very deep and penetrating voice. "I hope you can handle my pussy destroyer even when i go full !"
The bimbo shouted lustful as she answered his horny demand: "YES!! I am sure i will be!! Don´t worry! I wanna SCREAM and CUM MORE!! BREAK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY APART!"
"Your order is my command, bimbo!", he said teasingly. "Here you go doll!"

With these words he started to fuck and pound into her even harder and faster. He now grabbed onto the large bed posts hardly so that he could use more of his define strength to let his prick and his whole waist blaze down with such a , that the whole king-sized bed shook even more and seemed to fall apart any second. The bimbo reacted to his advanced fuck pace too, as she now cam with almost every new slam and almost tapped out from his inhumanly strokes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)