More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jvz1966 Jvz1966

What happens next? Bend her over in the kitchen, Bring on some toys, Tie her up, Her hot friend shows up, or it gets real kinky

Blindfolds, Bedposts, and Bondage

**** Writer Note *** I had an idea here for two similar but different storylines here. They show a little darker side of Doug. I hope you like. These will be works in progress. Feel free to add chapters and you own spin. Thanks everyone

Option 1--- Doug knows Breanne has been sexting with her internet friend. When it started he was OK with it as it seemed to re-invigorate his MILFSLUT again. But lately he has come home and caught her making slutty videos for her internet friend who she now refers to as Master Daddy J (MDJ). She claims they are for Doug, but he knows better. She would much rather "play" with MDJ who sends her outfits and toys instead of her own husband. Well Doug is fed up with it and this is the story of how he exacts his on Breanne. Does Doug get his loyal MILFTOY back or does he lose her to MDJ. Only time will tell....

Option 2--- PAYBACK Doug knows Breanne has promised ALOT but delivered very little to her internet friend (MDJ: See Above). This has upset Doug very much. MDJ has helped them both out very much. Besides the numerous Heels, Clothes, and Sex Toys he has sent. He had also sent quite a few "feel good" packages as well as sent them cash to help with rent and necessities when times were tight. Doug also knows this has upset MDJ and he is close to breaking off contact with them. Doug is afraid they could not make it without they help they are getting from MDJ since his hours at work have been limited. Doug has an idea how to make him and MDJ very happy. He will offer up Breanne as a real life sex toy and make her make good on the promises and sex missions she has agreed to in the past. How does Doug plan to make Bre do this? What kind of promises has she made in the past? Will MDJ accept this or cut his loses? Only time will tell...

Which option will Doug choose? or Payback

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)