More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Blake Belladonna The Harem Dancer

A few days ago, the cat Faunus, Blake Belladonna, went missing. No one knows where she could be. The last report of anyone seeing the young Huntress is from her teammates, who claim she was with them in their dorm room a few nights ago when they fell asleep. But she was gone when they woke up the following day.

Detectives have failed to uncover any leads to suspect anyone of possibly having any involvement in her disappearance. The best plausible theory is Blake ran away. However, the police can't determine a motive for why she would do this. With no traces or clues ever being found, it's almost as if she just disappeared into thin air. But that's not at all what happened.

On the day Blake disappeared, she received a strange text from an unknown number on her Scroll. The message told her to go to a specific location alone late at night. After her teammates fell asleep that night, the Faunus snuck out and went to the site. When she arrived, she encountered a young man she's never met before.

"Hello, Blake. I was starting to worry you wouldn't show up. No one knows you're here like I asked, right?"

Looking at the man's face, Blake feels like he looks familiar. Yet, she knows she's never seen him before in her life. "Yes... I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

"Don't you recognize me, Blake? I'm your Master. Here. Look at this. Maybe this will help you remember." What happened next is all a blur. The last thing the Faunus remembers before blacking out is the man saying, "Don't worry, Blake. I promise you're going to love your new life."


The next day, Blake woke up in a room she didn't recognize with the man she had met yesterday sleeping beside her. She now remembers who the man is and knows exactly where she is. She's home. "Master. Wake up. It's morning," Blake says as she gently shakes the man awake. "Good morning, Master. How may your Faunus sex serve you today?"

Seeing the most important person in her life smile back at her fills Blake with excitement. She vows to herself that she'll do everything in her power to ensure her Master is always happy.

The man reaches his hand out to touch Blake's face. Then, he gently scratches her cat ears, causing the Faunus to purr. "So, last night wasn't a dream. This hypnosis app I brought is the real deal."

Blake becomes confused. "What are you talking about, Master? I'm not under any hypnosis. Last night, we finally found each other again. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you at first. They've been training and brainwashing me into becoming a Huntress nonstop that I forgot what you looked like. But I never forgot that I had a human Master. Thank you so much for rescuing and bringing me home, Master. I can finally start fulfilling my true purpose in life, being your Faunus sex . I already know I'm going to love serving you, Master."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," he says as he pulls the blankets off himself. He climbs out of bed and tells Blake, "Stay here. I'll be right back. There's something I brought for you I want you to try on."

Blake can hardly contain her excitement as she watches Master leave the room. She doesn't spend much time wondering what her Master might have got her as he re-enters the bedroom less than a minute later. The Faunus is a bit disappointed he's not holding a collar. But she's still happy with what she sees.

"What do you think, Blake? Do you like it?"

"I love it! That sexy outfit is very revealing. Can I try it on now, Master? Please?"

"Of course, Blake. You can change right in front of me. I'll hand you the outfit after you strip your clothes off."

She looks down at herself and is disgusted by what she sees. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Master. I didn't realize I was still wearing my normal clothes." She quickly removes every article of clothing until she's naked. Feeling relieved, Blake reaches her hand out to grab the outfit from her Master, but he stops her.

"Turn around and bend over for me. I want to see that big, round ass of yours."

Blake smiles as she does what she's told without any hesitation. She knows she has a massive ass that attracts every straight guy's attention. "Do you like what you see, Master?" She asks as she seductively shakes her hips.

"I do. You have such a big ass, Blake. Tell me, are you still a virgin?"

"I am, Master. I promised to save myself for you since I got trapped at Beacon. I yelled at every person I caught staring at my ass and told them that only one person had the privilege to look at it. And that lucky person is you, Master. My Bellabooty completely belongs to you."

He loves the name Blake came up with for her ass. He gives it a hard spank, causing the Faunus to moan, and says, "You can turn around and put the outfit on now."

The young man eagerly watches Blake as she puts on the outfit. He becomes even more excited as Blake strikes a pose and asks, "How do I look, Master?"

"You look amazing, Blake. That outfit makes you look even hotter and sexier than you already are. I'm glad that it fits you. I'll buy more sexy outfits for you if I find any. But since you're wearing that, I want to see you do a sexy dance for me."

Blake is nervous about dancing as she's never done it in a seductive way before. However, her Master wants her to do something, and being the good submissive sex she is, she'll do everything he asks without complaining.

Since she's wearing a harem outfit, Blake decides she'll try to belly dance to please her Master. At first, she thinks she's doing a terrible job dancing. But when she sees the smile on Master's face, she gains more confidence in herself. The movements Blake makes come naturally to her. She continues performing for a few more minutes until she stops upon noticing a bulge growing in Master's pants.

She remains silent as she watches Master unzip his pants and reveals his big, hard cock. Almost as if she were acting on instinct, Blake gets down on her knees. The delightful smell of Master's cock makes the Faunus' pussy become dripping wet.

Many fantasies are running through Blake's mind about what she wants her Master to do to her using his massive cock. She quickly discovers one will come true when Master asks her to hop on the bed and spread her legs. The moment she lost her virginity, Blake became addicted and dependent on her Master's cock.

Due to the hypnosis Blake is under, she didn't know she was missing. But even if she did know she was lost, she didn't want to be found. The cat Faunus doesn't want to go back to her old life. She loves her new life and wants to remain living it. Blake wants to spend the rest of her life with her Master, serving him and his perfect cock forever.


A/N: Recently, I've decided that I'm going to reread all the old chapters that I published on Hypno Captions and see if I could think of anything to add to them. For this chapter, I did like a whole rewrite of it. I didn't change what happens in it. But I did add more story and dialogue. I hope you all enjoy the rewrite and probably expect me to see more of my chapters being updated in the future.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)