More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

What's next?

Blake & Ashley (Beach enf & enm)

Blake always had a huge crush on Ashley. He thought about her a lot since she moved away to college... a lot. He still remembers walking in on her on prom night, getting backshots from some boy she'd never met. Her back was turned, so she never saw him, but he couldn't get the image out of his head. His best friend stark naked getting fucked by one of the football players.

Ashley only saw Blake as a friend. They were inseparable in high school, but Blake assumed it was because of his weight. He wasn't big, but he had some weight he wish he didn't. But a lot has changed. Blake had really slimmed down, and he felt much more confident these days. He stood at a respectable 5'11 with a now more slim figure. He hadn't cut his brown hair recently so it was a little shaggy, but some of the girls thought it looked good on him.

Blake hopped out of his car and made his way out of the parking lot to the beach. Today was a sort of casual high school reunion with some closer friends. It was the summer, and Ashley was back in town.

Blake was traveling light. He was wearing a tropical Hawaiian shirt open, to show off his improved beach bod. He also wore some skimpy swim trunks. He also came with some sandals and a beach towel.

"Wooooooo look at Blake here!" said Ryan, one of his friends "Someone's been working out."

"Ah, you know. Just want to look good." Blake says bashfully.

"Oh, we all know why you're showing off pretty boy. Still trying to score with Ashley?" some of the other boys chuckle with Ryan. "Are you hoping to break her up?"

"What do you mean?" Blake asks.

"Oh shit, she didn't tell you? She's got a boyfriend now. Some guy from one of her classes. I think he's coming today too." Blake's confident demeanor immediately deflates. Seeing Ashley again was the biggest, if not the only reason, Blake was even coming today.

"Well that's disappointing. I wonder why she didn't tell me, we've been talking since she moved." Blake lets out. He tries to get it out of his head, maybe he can just have a fun day with some of his friends he hasn't seen in a while.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)