More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wolfpack wolfpack

Character select.

Black fox

5' 7" , a living weapon, Black Fox, as the doctor who designed you called you primarily due to the fact you were a experiment. This doesn't matter much anymore as now you've broken free, made a life for yourself as a cute auburn haired mercenary in Acropolis City. You look at yourself through a old mirror in you low end apartment, cheap housing, due to the neighborhood, no one asks questions about you, the guns and combat gear, the ears and tail of a fox, a furry some assume, no one asks after what happened to bill, poor bill, he shouldn't have tripped down 10 flights of stairs.

You wear a curve fitting pair of black fatigues, pretty tight, but they make your ass look nice, it compliments your 85D breasts, over it is a military grade kevlar vest, tactical harness,with extra ammunition, a sheath for your knife, a holster for a m9 9 mm sidearm, 2 fragmentation grenades and a incendiary grenade, and a single smoke grenade.

You currently hold a m249 S.A.W. ,something which is usually pretty heavy for a average human, but you've been genetically engineered to be stronger, faster, better in every way, can benchpress 500 pounds, able to sprint at a solid 40 mph for periods of 15 to 20 minutes, you can squat lift 763 pounds, can punch hard enough to break bone, fast enough to react to low caliber gun fire, insane senses, though a brutal weakness to dog whistles, a ego that could give Vegeta a run for his money, you smile, maybe bring a pair of cuffs along, in the event you encounter a cute heroine, not the , did that once, all you remember is waking up in a room full of dead cops, you ready your gear for your job.

What were you getting ready for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)