More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PamB23 PamB23

What do you want me to wear for you?

Black Leather

The message said that I should open the box that was delivered yesterday and wear the outfit which was inside. Off cause I had been curious when that box was delivered but I didn't open it as there was a clear note on it saying it should not be opened until further notice. I took the box and opened it. Out came an outfit and some other stuff. I started laying it all out on the bed and inspecting it. There was a rather short black leather miniskirt, laced at the sides and with a zipper in the back. Then there was a black leather bustier top, laced in the front and also with a zipper in the back, a black leather crotchless string and a pair of net stockings. Making it complete was a pair of really nice black Leboutins. I already started blushing a little, knowing that I should wear this tonight in public. At the bottom of the box there was a small box with a note saying it was only to be opened after dressing up and getting ready.

I started by putting on the the net stockings and the string. The opening in the crotch was nicely framing my pussy lips. Then I took the skirt and put it on. It fitted nicely and after zipping it up hugged my figure, showing some skin at the laced up sides. Next was the bustier top. I fitted that around my torso and adjusted my breasts in the pre-shaped cups. Then closed the zipper in the back. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my cleavage and part of my belly was visible through the laced up front which gave the outfit a more slutty look. When I then stepped in the Leboutin high heels the result was smashing. I quickly headed to the bathroom to apply my make-up, it was almost time to leave.

Coming out of the bathroom I looked again in the full height dressing mirror and one way or another my confidence increased. Then I remembered the small box. I opened it and checked the contents. Inside the box was a black vibrating egg, a silver necklace with the word "SLUT" in rhinestones and a blindfold. There was also a small explanation note. I put the necklace around my neck and checked the mirror. The rhinestone letters were not that big, but due to their gloss very well visible. I doubted a little about the vibrating egg, but decided to go for it. Sitting down on the edge of my bed I spread my legs. Moistening was not necessary as I was already very wet. I pushed the egg between my pussy lips and slide it in slowly. When I stood up and straightened my skirt the egg buried deep inside my pussy felt strange for a moment. I looked in the mirror again and felt real sexy and confident, but at the same time insecure about what was going to happen next specially because the control for the egg was not in the box. I looked at the clock and saw it was the time to go. After walking downstairs standing at the front door I put on the blindfold as mentioned in the message and waited for what was to come...

What's happening next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)