More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Black Canary and Hawk Girl find Buck.

Black Canary and Hawk girl were walking down the hallway of the Hall of Justice, chatting out new events on their way to the lounge.

“Sigh… Its been BORING the last few days, do you know who I ended up dealing with last week? The Condiment King, he’s just a guy with a ketchup gun.”

“Hey, look at the bright side at least it isn’t one of the BIG villains, I’ll take the Condiment King over Professor Zoom or Doctor Light any day of the week.”

Turning the corner to the lounge the two heroines paused when they noticed a strong scent in the air, like spices and oats it made them blink and shake their heads before stepping inside. What they found made the pair gawk. Taking up space on the couch was what looked like a shaggy haired goat man who was skipping through television channels while beating off to an erection the size of his own arm. The entire lounge was a wreck, with the refrigerator pried wide open and picked clean… Along with the trash bin.

“THERE we go, now we’re talking!” Cheered the smiling goat man when he finally got to a porn channel and tossed the remote over his shoulder. Sneering at the stranger Hawk girl stormed up behind him at the couch with Black Canary in tow, they didn’t know who or what this creature was, but THIS was way out of line.

“Alright pal just what the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Glaring down at the creature Shayera flared her nostrils, finding the source of the spicy smell came right from him, breathing in again she found herself getting moist.

“Oh hey ladies, wanna party?”

“Party? You trashed our lounge!”

Shrugging his shoulders Buck got up and looked sheepish at the two women. “What can I say? I party hard, I’m Buck by the way and WHO are you?” Looking over Hawk Girl and focusing on her tits he eventually turned his attention to Dinah, licking his lips at her long legs and strapless top. “Boy what I wouldn’t do to get a drink from THAT tall glass.”

Getting up had given the two the full attention of Buck’s waving erection, with the smell of his musk filling the air and influencing them, Dinah and Shayera found themselves squirming and biting their lower lips. Before Black Canary could protest she ended up being pulled forward into a passionate kiss, her legs almost giving out from the hairy man’s tongue invading her mouth when he finally pulled away, making her swoon. “I didn’t hear a nooooooo.” Bending her over the couch Buck grabbed a handful of her bottoms and ripped them clean off her, exposing her ass and pussy to his raging cock. Looking over her shoulder and whimpering Dinah found Shayera pulled into a kiss herself while the Satyr lined himself up with the blonde’s gushing nethers.

When he sunk into her, Black Canary moaned at his size, her eyes nearly rolling back at being so full and stretched before he started bucking his hips and thrust madly into her.

“OH yeah, not one hour passes being free and already I’m in a threesome. You girls are gonna get wrecked!”

*

Staggering out of her quarters and wiping a strand of black hair out of her eyes Zatanna slowly regained her composure and stormed down the hallway towards the intercom, she had to warn the others of Buck before he made a serious mess in the Hall of Justice. Finding a wall speaker, she practically collapsed against the wall and clicked the talk button for the entire building to hear her. “Zatanna to Justice League, we’ve… We’ve got a trouble maker in the Hall, try to contain him as best as you can and beware of his… Smell.” Leaning against the wall the dark-haired woman fluttered her eyes and unbuttoned the top of her collar for her to breath before she regained her composure and ran off to find Buck.

“Better pray the others find you before I do Bucko because you are gonna PAY for eating my books.” Storming her way down the lobby where the doors and windows clamped shut with the security lockdown, the magician looked around until she heard something from the lounge. The moans of what sounded like a woman in pain… If it weren’t for the cries for more followed seconds after, followed by a goat nickering. Running as fast as she could she turned the corner into the large room and stopped in her tracks when she found what she was looking for.

Plowing into Hawk Girl from behind Buck had the winged woman pinned behind the couch, her pants pulled down to her ankles and her toes barely touching the wooden floor. Dinah was slumped down on the floor next to them, a look of drunken stupor on her flushed cheeks riding out the long buzz of her explosive orgasms with Buck’s ‘baloney pony’. Inhaling sharply in her anger Zatanna caught the honey oat scent of the Satyr’s pheromones flooding the room, already making her flushed with arousal, yet in her current state she still had the strength of will to call out.

“WHAT THE FLYING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

Braying out with their shared release Buck let loose in Shayera, causing some of his spunk to overflow and spill out onto the floor under his hooves and make Hawk Girl slump down next to Black Canary. Despite having finished screwing both women the goat man was still hard as steel and aiming straight at the flustered magician at the door. “Oh, hey babe, I wondered when you’d wake up for a second round.”

Blinking and shaking the arousal out of her senses Zatanna clenched her gloved hands and tried DESPERATELY to keep her wits about her… And not stare at the battle cannon aimed straight at her with its two cannonballs reloading. Barging in behind her the rest of the league finally arrived and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight.

“Is that guy a goat?”

“Holy SHIT look at this place!”

“Ugh… That’s never cleaning off.”

“O M G! What happened to Hawk Girl and Black Canary?”

The Flash, Booster Gold, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Superman stormed and surrounded the exits along with Zatanna at the door, ready to stop the Satyr from escaping. That is until the goat man grabbed his own erection and ‘cocked’ it like a shot gun, aiming his weapon at the heroes blocking his exit.

“ALRIGHT! BACK OFF BEFORE SOMEONE GETS A FACE FULL OF GREEK YOGURT… AND SHAME!”

Booster Gold stepped forward to tackle the goat man before Buck turned and fired at the gold and blue time traveler, blasting him like he was hit with a fire hose and sent him across the lounge, knocking him out. Backing away the rest of the heroes gave the Satyr some space when Buck turned around, firing off at the window with enough to destroy the security wall and jump out the window.

Running up to catch him the Flash looked out to see the Satyr jump into the trees outside and literally disappear out of thin air.

“Uhm… What the hell was that?”

*

Diana knelt to check on Hawk Girl and Black Canary, seeing if the satyr had harmed them in any way. What she found were two exhausted women sticky with sweat and… Other fluids with a dumb look of satisfaction on their blushing faces. “Dinah, Shayera are the two of you alright?”

“Hmm?... Oh, hey Diana, did a truck drive by? Because I can still feel it…” Still giving a dopey smile and blinking one eye at a time the winged woman giggled before passing out.

“Is she hurt?”

“No, I think she just had the best sex of her life.” Wiping her hands clean Diana looked to Booster Gold who was still passed out and dripping with Satyr spooge, breathing in the scent Wonder Woman pinched her nose.

Zatanna shook her head at how badly the man was clonked out. “Wow, looks like he got hit with a baseball bat.” Breathing in the cinnamon scent of Buck’s fluids on the man she slurred off. “A big, HARD, so-olid wood bat.” Helping the man up Diana took a deep breath and found her heart beating harder in her chest, the smell making her feel anxious. Slowly Booster Gold regained his senses and shook his head to clear it. “What the hell was that thing? Wha… What the hell am I covered in?

“His name is Buck, he’s a satyr I accidently released from a prison the Goddess Demeter made for him.”

Sitting Booster down Diana looked worried at that. “Oh my, Demeter can hold some fierce grudges, any idea WHY he was imprisoned?”

Looking around the lounge Zatanna waved around the area; pointing towards the empty food packaging, pornography on the television and of course the cum stains splashed over Booster and the window Buck made his escape through. “I’ll give you three guesses…”

“What does he want?” Wondered the Flash, accidently stepping on a puddle of spooge and grimacing at how thick it was.

“To… Party it seems, doesn’t look like anything else is on his mind.”

Wringing his hands and shuddering with uneasiness Booster Gold tried to wipe off the gunk on his costume and grimaced “Ugh jeez, I smell like a spice rack… Lathered in jizz! I need a shower…” Getting up and slowly stepping out of the lounge his steps squished with the fluids he was drenched in, slowly walking out of the lounge and out of sight.

“We’ve got to find Buck and contain him, if he can do this much damage here I dread to imagine what he could do to a city.” Even though she said that with determination Diana’s eyes wandered towards the lounge doors where Booster stepped out of, the smell still filling her nostrils.

“I’ll go and find him, he shouldn’t be too difficult for me to spot.” Waving the others off the Flash zipped out of the lounge with a red blur.

Scratching her head Zatanna felt a headache throb in her skull, surrounded by Buck’s smell made her uncomfortable and she needed some time and space to deal with the growing itch it was causing. “I’ll… I’ll stay here and find something to contain Buck.”

“I too will stay.” Wonder Woman proclaimed. “After all someone should watch over Dina and Shayera.”

The rest of the heroes scattered and flew out into the city, all in the hopes of catching the delinquent satyr before he caused any damage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)