More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Meanwhile in the showers…

“Bleh… Three washes later and I still smell like spunk.” Dunking his face in the shower head Booster Gold continued to scrub away at his skin under the hot water. Even after he managed to wash it off him and the smell diminished, it still permeated the showers. “And what the hell is THIS about?!” Looking down he gripped at his throbbing erection, the thing had started up after he pulled off his cloths but by now it stood almost a foot in length and was hard as steel. Gripping his length, he tried pushing it down, but it wouldn’t yield.

“I just got shot by a satyr dick, how the hell do I have an erection from that?” He was just about to switch to cold water when he felt a hand gently grip his shoulder and turn him around, just in time to find himself being kissed and pinned against the tiled wall. Wide eyed with shock Booster Gold finds himself face to face with a glass eyed Wonder Woman, breathing hard and pressing her naked chest against his. “Mmmm, you smell good.” Purred the amazon princess just as Booster’s face was turned to the side and claimed into another kiss by Zatanna, the magician just as naked as Diana and massaging the man’s erection at his waist. “Ooh that looks painful…” Bending down to her knees Zatanna took Booster’s cock in hand and began to massage the length of it, licking up his shaft and heft his swelling balls.

He was about to protest when Diana kissed him again and Zatanna took his length into her mouth. With his pleas dying down the two drunkenly aroused women ‘devoured’ him on the spot. Sucking on his cock with all her might Zatanna worked away at his member before pulling him free of her lips with a pop. Scrunching her face in discomfort the dark-haired woman scratched at her scalp, unaware that her breasts and hips began to swell a bit larger. “Damn this headache is getting worse…” Wincing her eyes shut she finally sighed in relief when a pair of horns jutted out of her scalp, growing out almost a foot long before stopping.

“Aaaaaah… That’s better!”

*

At the opposite side of the city in the sleaziest parts of town the double doors to a well-known strip bar “The Titty Twister’ flung open where Buck trotted inside, wringing his hands with a smirk. Behind him was the bouncer, clonked out and leaning against the wall while in front of him with heavy bass and rock music going off so loud his pointed ears thrummed, Buck watched on as a crowd surrounded the stage throwing bills at the dancing women overhead. “Now THIS is what I call a party!”

Making his way over to an empty table Buck lounged back and watched as the latest dancer picked up her tips and blew a kiss back at her audience before moving past the curtain. Cheering from his table and hollering when a gorgeous blonde sashayed into view Buck smirked up at the woman when her eyes went glassy and her cheeks flushed, his pheromones already kicking in. The sight of the half-naked dancer straddling and spinning around the brass pole made his cock thump the table, practically making the thing jump off its feet.

Minutes later a waitress in a black corset approached and giggled, fanning herself when Buck’s scent filled her nostrils. “Oh, hey handsome… You know it’s the ladies that are supposed to be naked in here, right?” She giggled.

“Hey if I had pants that fit they’d have three legs babe, whatcha got to drink around here?”

“Drink?” For a moment the woman blinked hazily, looking more aroused by the minute and unable to concentrate on anything except the honey oat scent filling her senses and the peak of the massive shlong thumping under the table.

“How’s about this doll? Bring me the best you got and you and me could do a little pole dancing of a DIFFERENT kind.” Nudging his eyes brows Buck looked up to see the lust drunk woman instantly got the idea and licked her lips before sauntering away, adding an extra wiggle to her hips. Looking back up at the stage Buck chuckled at how all the dancers were getting more and more lurid with their shows, each one of them leering at him like a bunch of starving cats at a caged tweety bird.

“Yep, this is gonna be a WILD party!”

*

Meanwhile back at the Hall of Justice…

Dinah and Shayera sat alone in the sickbay, a blush on their cheeks that refused to go away even an hour after Buck had made his escape. Having been royally plowed six ways through Sunday the two women sat and shivered, their sensitivity was so heightened from their experience with the horny satyr that they could feel traffic drive by.

“Ooh, that’s a fire truck.” Whimpered Black Canary, wriggling in her seat and trying to calm her booming heart.

“Yeah… A firetruck filled with big hunky fire MEN… Damn how can I still be so damn horny? That… Whatever he was, RUINED me for other men.”

“You tell it sister.” Shivered the blonde bombshell, noticing that Hawk Girl’s top seemed to be getting tighter, like her breast were getting bigger somehow. Or maybe it was a trick of the eye. “He was like a vibrater, sausage and stun gun all in one!”

“Speaking of stunners…” Husked Shayera, shuffling over to meet shoulder to shoulder with Black Canary. “But I think your tits are slipping out of that top.” Looking down Dinah giggled when she noticed her full C-cups had expanded to proud DD’s and her nipples were threatening to pop free of the upper rim of her strapless top.

“Oops, guess I’m getting a bit too big for this.” Prying up her top to keep it from slipping completely she noticed Hawk Girl staring at her, licking her lips and giggling to herself. “Say, when did you get THOSE sweater puppies, huh?” Husked Dinah, looking down at Shayera’s painted on top and her erect nipples threatening to pierce the fabric containing them. Out of character she even groped the full round orbs in her hands and smiled when the winged woman moaned and fluttered her feathers. “Wow… They’re so… Soft.”

Giggling the two looked up and their noses bumped into each other, hazy with lust and breathing hard there was no hesitation when they both leaned forward and collided into a passionate kiss, their hands roaming over their tits and hips while trying to suck out each other’s tongues.

Had they been aware of it they would have noticed brand new horns jutting out of their scalps and goat tails trying to wriggle free from the backs of their costumes, instead they continued to make out, becoming more hot and heavy by the second until Hawk Girl pulled back and ripped open her top.

*

Back in the showers Diana slumped down against the tiled wall, a tired grin on her lips while her hands continued to work at her full breasts. Booster Gold had just finished loud and hard into the amazon princess and now had Zatanna bent down and mounting her from behind, the water still drizzling down their naked bodies.

Moaning and swooning Wonder Woman looked up at the two going at it. Booster was panting and grunting, trying to thrust his now massive cock into the magician woman’s folds bent over in front of him. Foot long horns now stood out from his scalp and his pointed ears swiveled every time he managed to make Zatanna scream, which was often. Hearing a creak, the woman noticed his hips and shoulders get wider, making room for the baseball sized testicles swelling up under that baseball bat plowing hard into zatanna, his tail snapping every time he ground into her.

Booster Gold’s chest hair had spread to about… Well… Everywhere! At first it gathered at his shoulders and back but it had spread out to the rest of his body until it looked like he was covered in a sheen of blonde hair, or fur. Lazily looking towards Zatanna, she was no different. Crying out and gyrating her now wider hips and ass, the magician was now covered head to toe with a smooth sheen of black fur, the only thing left bare was her face and stomach. Her breasts had swollen steadily and now swung at her chin as hefty E cups. A pair of horns jutted out above her own scalp and in between cries of passion the woman even nickered.

“Ah fuck, I think I’m gonna blow…”

“Yes! Do it! Fuck meeeee… Agh, I’m so hot, HOT… Cold, cold, cold, cold, COLD, cold!”

Suddenly sobering up, the trio separated and shuddered when the hot water instantly turned cold. Looking to each other like they just came out of being drunk or high.

“Wha… What the fuck did we do?!

“Forget that! You’ve got horns!”

“Me? Look at you, you could beat a person to with that thing.”

“I think he pretty much did, with us.” Covering herself up and looking for a towel, Diana staggered from being so soar, yet satisfied. Finally wrapping one around herself the amazon tossed a couple towards the two still trying to cover their new additions, looking at themselves with confusion and embarrassment.

“Just what the hell happened anyway?”

“Buck!” Gritting her teeth Zatanna fumed while tying the towel around her large chest. “When I get my hands on him I’m going to use his horns for shoe hangers!”

“Wait… You’re telling me his spunk turned you and me into…” Going cross-eyed Booster Gold’s erection finally went limp and swung at his knees before he spun around and threw up. “Ewww…” Leaning back, the two women gave the man a moment before he stood up and gasped. “Hawk Girl and Black Canary!”

“Oh shit!” Looking for their cloths the trio quickly tried to get dressed and ran to the sickbay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)