More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blood612 Blood612

Who was watching them?

Bitter young woman

Chloe Bourgeois watched the two hungrily and bitterly. Sabrina had dumped for Alix Kubdel. She had even seen the busty redhead lifting the punky pinky haired girl for a quick squeeze and grab. Their lips locked together as Sabrina held her against the wall. Her little sister was now dating their mutual crush. She even saw Zoe lying on her bed, getting eaten out by Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Marinette had one of the ripest rears she had ever seen.

It seems like every girl had someone but her. Her best friend Adrian had his Japaense treasure. His cousin Felix was dating that Italian Icemaiden Lila Rossi. Mylene had her gentle giant. Mireille had Luca Couffaine. And these two lesbian lovebirds. It made Chloe’s blood boil. A silent text came on the screen. It was Aurore Beaureal. “Hi Chloe, guess who am I with?” Clara Nightingale was in the next message, giving Aurore a hug. Chloe bit her lip to keep exploding with rage. Aurore was only a few months younger than her.

Chloe took a breath and noticed the lovebirds were barely in sight. Maybe there was a chance. She crouched down, her eyes focused on her beautiful naked girls, Rose was on Juleka’s shoulders, her hands on her own mouth. Rose was bustier then Chloe thought. Her womanhood was getting wetter and wetter. She crawled towards the lovebirds clothes. As Rose’s eyes were closed as she shook on Juleka’s exposed body, Juleka faced away from Chloe. Chloe seized the initiave and managed to grab both clothes. She darted towards the bushes, clothes in hand. She beamed as she hid inside the bushes as Juleka’s mouth brought Rose to the required result.

Do the lovebirds realise their clothes are gone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)