More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

what's the story?

Bitchy landlady

I loved my apartment. What I didn’t love was the landlady, Alina’s, incessant bitching about rent that wasn’t even due yet despite her seeming inability to fix anything that was broken. Having had enough, I gave her an earful on the phone, so she came to my apartment. Big mistake on her end.

I had been practicing hypnosis for a while now. I had practiced with some hookups, but I was ready to try to go a bit further. I dangled a crystal pendulum in front of her face as soon as I opened the door and before she could start her tirade.

“What the fuuuuuu…”, her voice trailed off as she became enthralled by the pendant.

“That’s it. Just relax and stare deeper into the crystal.”

“Relaaaaaaax”, she droned breathily.

“Let yourself go…”

“Let myself goooo”

“That’s good. Why don’t you come sit and the couch and look more at the crystal while I tell you some things.”

“That sounds niiiice…”, she breathed out as I led her by the hand toward the couch.

She sat down, and I really began to lay into her. “That’s great. Now just relax and let all those pesky thoughts fade into the crystal. Thinking is soooo hard, isn’t it?”

“Thinking…iiiis…hard.”

“That’s right. Thinking is very hard, so I’m going to think for you from now on.”

“O…ok.”

“You love that I think for you. You’re grateful that I think for you”

“Love…that….you…think…for me.”

“And since I think for you, you can only do what I tell you to do, right?”

“Riiiight”

“And we call someone who only does what they’re told a . That means you are my . Say it!”

“I…am…your…”

“And that makes me what?”

“My….master”

“That’s so good.” I paused here and readied the second stage of her brainwashing: a metronome. “Now , you’re going to watch this metronome until I stop it. With each swing of it, you will lose more of your thoughts, more of your desires, more of your free will until there’s nothing left. Understand?”

“Yes master. No thoughts. No desires. No will.”

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)