More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Keepup Keepup

What happens next?

Bitchy aunt barges in

Before you have time to react, your aunts already walking past you. She makes a Bee line to your stereo and yanks the cord out of the wall.

"What the hell are you doing!?" You yell as you take a step forward, forgetting that your pants are around your ankles.

You trip and fall over on floor as your aunt steps closer to you. You look up at her angrily when she says "You're not going to be making all that noise while im here. What were you even doing?".

You pull your pants off and stand up quickly. "I just finished working out. I was about to change." You answer her. "Now give me back the cable." you say reaching for it.

She pulls the cord away from your reach and says "Ahh. Not so fast. Im in charge here, Alright. Not. You."

"Alright. Whatever, i dont give a fuck." You say back, reaching for the cord one more time.

That's when your aunt quickly whips the cord against your leg.

"Ahhhh!. What the Fuck!" You yell out as your hand reaches down to the sting on your leg.

"I wont allow that type of language while im around!" She yells whipping you again across the other side.

"Ahhh! Alright!" you yell as you lift your hands infront of you and jump back. "What the---" you stop yourself from saying the rest when you see your aunts hand coming up again.

"Could i please get the cable back?" You ask after a few seconds, Not being completely sincere.

"Not until after you've cleaned this room." She says looking around your room. "Its a pigsty in here."

"My rooms always like this." You say sounding offended.

"Well, not when im here. I want you to get all your dirty clothes ready to wash them." She says kicking your sweaty shirt over with her foot.

"Is there anything else, your highness?" You ask sarcastically.

Thats when her hand comes down one last time and the cord slaps against the side of your arm and back. And she says " yeah. Stop getting smart with me."

You jump back at the sting and attempt to reach over to soothe the pain radiating from your back and arm. This time you dont yell. You just suck in some air and attempt to keep your cool.

Your aunt turns back towards you as she's about to step out of the room. "Im going to get dinner started. If your rooms not cleaned and your clothes arent in the wash by the time im done, dont even think about eating tonight."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)