More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Birthday Wishes

Matthew Brown finally returns home to his lonely apartment after spending a long stressful day at his office job. The now 27-year-old man knew today would be the worst birthday of his life when his boss yelled at him. He had just arrived at the office and was about to begin working at his desk when his boss, Ms. Lockwood, approached him. Instead of asking to speak with him privately, she scolded her young employee in front of everyone for not finishing his work on time.

The timid man did nothing but sit there as Ms. Lockwood yelled at him for what felt like an eternity. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again," is all he said after being allowed to speak.

The reason for Matt not getting his work done isn't due to being lazy or procrastinating. It's cause his co-workers take advantage of him by forcing their stuff onto him. Things like them placing a massive stack of paper on his desk, quickly saying, "Hey, Matt. Could you file this paperwork for me," and walking away is a common occurrences they'll pull on him. In fact, that's what one of his colleagues did right after the boss left.

Due to his inability to stand up for himself, Matt is stuck doing everyone else work. Quitting his job is not exactly an option for him due to a lack of work experience outside of an office. It's a miracle that he even got the job in the first place. But there's another reason why he stays and helps make work at least bearable for him. And that is his co-worker, Amy Stone.

Amy is a recently hired employee and is the only one who treats Matt nicely. She's unaware of Matt being constantly pushed around by others as their desks are on opposite ends of the office. But after Amy heard her boss' loud shouts, she rushed over to her co-worker and helped comfort him.

Despite not knowing Amy for long, Matt has developed a crush on the slightly younger woman. But it isn't because of her looks or body. From the conversations they have shared together, Amy seems like an incredible person and is someone he would love to spend time with outside of work. But even if he could build up the courage to ask her out, there's no way an intelligent, attractive woman would ever date a boring guy who lacks confidence.

On his way home, Matt decided not to stop and pick up a cake. He didn't want to celebrate another birthday by himself again. The only thing he wants to do is have dinner and then call it a night. However, upon entering his apartment, Matt notices something on the living room table that wasn't there before leaving this morning, a chocolate cupcake with a candle and a note sitting next to it.

The note says, "Happy birthday, Matthew Brown. We've given you a wish cupcake to help make your 27th birthday special. Light the candle and say any wish you want out loud. After making your wish, blow out the candle, and it will come true. The wish cupcake only has enough power to grant one wish. Use it wisely. From, The Birthday Wish Foundation."

Many questions run through Matt's mind as he looks at the cupcake. Who broke into his apartment while he was gone? What is The Birthday Wish Foundation? How did they know it was his birthday? Will this wish cupcake really work? Most of these questions Matt probably won't get answers to. But he can at least get the answer to one of them.

After grabbing a lighter, Matt lights up the candle and lifts the cupcake to a close but safe distance from his face. He shuts his eyes and says, "I wish Amy Stone would be my lover." He blows out the candle, but as Matt predicted, nothing happens. Although, he strangely feels like he is full of energy now.

Grabbing a fork and plate, Matt eats the delicious cupcake while watching TV. Around half an hour into the one-hour episode, someone knocks on the apartment door. Having no idea who could possibly be visiting him, Matt gets up to unlock the door. When he sees who is on the other side, his jaw drops. "Amy?!"

"Hello, Matt. Can I come in?"

Matt quickly pulls Amy inside his apartment and locks the door behind her. Many questions should be running through his mind right now. But all he can think of is one. "What are you doing here wearing that?!"

"I came to give you your birthday present. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. There was a bit of traffic. Do you like the lingerie I'm wearing?"

"You look... I mean... It's..." Matt doesn't want to be rude and gawk at the sexy woman's exposed skin, even if Amy is the one who showed up wearing the revealing attire. He doesn't ask why she has the lingerie and tries to stare at the wall. But Amy moves his head so he's facing her.

"It's okay, sweetie. You can look. You'll be seeing all of me pretty soon. It's your birthday. So, let's spend the rest of the day celebrating."

"Did you just call me-" Amy cuts Matt off by putting her lips onto his. Despite having never made out with anyone before, the kiss doesn't become awkward when the young man starts to use his tongue. It's like he has somehow magically become an expert in kissing.

While continuing to make out, Matt wraps his arms around the beautiful woman, and she does the same. Being so close to each other, Amy feels something poking her leg, and she knows what it is. Her pussy becomes wet as she's now more eager to give Matt his birthday present.

When the two finally break up the kiss, they stare at each other as they catch their breath. Once they do, Matt doesn't say anything as he's still trying to get over the shock of what just happened.

"Let's go to your bedroom. I'm sure you'll love to play with these," Amy says as she removes her bra. With her breasts fully exposed, the bulge in Matt's pants becomes bigger. Noticing this, Amy gets on her knees and unzips his pants. She nearly gets hit in the face by the package Matt is packing. "Oh my god! I had no idea my boyfriend had such a massive cock!"

After hearing Amy say boyfriend, Matt finally realizes what's going on. His birthday wish came true. Before he can say or do anything, Amy wraps her lips around his cock and slowly slides her head down.

From making out earlier, Matt guessed that Amy was skilled at using her tongue. But he didn't expect she would be capable of swallowing his whole cock down her throat without any hassle. As Amy is slowly bobbing her head at a moderate pace, Matt desperately wants to tell her to go faster. But he can't due to his inability to stop moaning.

Quickly thinking of how to get his message across to her, Matt places his hand behind Amy's head and gently pushes her down. His new girlfriend understands what he wants and goes much faster. Matt is careful with moving Amy's head. He doesn't want to her down too hard or rough. But unbeknownst to him is that's what she wants.

The second Matt grabbed her head, Amy slid her right hand inside her soaked panties. She desperately wants Matt to put enough on the back of her head to the point where she wouldn't be able to slide his tasty cock out of her mouth to show his dominance over her. But he sadly doesn't. She could easily fight against her boyfriend's current strength if she wanted to. But she doesn't.

Hearing Matt's moans become louder makes Amy believe he will climax soon. Excited, she hopes her boyfriend will release lots of cum for her to drink. A few seconds later, her wish comes true. The moment Amy tastes the delicious, warm liquid, she knows she is now addicted to it.

Due to how quickly Matt is releasing his cum inside her mouth, Amy has a little trouble trying to swallow it all. But despite the difficulty, she manages not to spill a single drop. After sliding Matt's still-erect cock out of her mouth, she gets up and quickly takes her panties off. "I can't wait anymore, my love. I want you inside me right now. Please, lead me to your bedroom."

It's a good thing the apartment walls are thick inside of thin. Otherwise, the neighbors wouldn't have gotten any sleep that night.


Despite barely obtaining any sleep last night, Matt wakes up still full of energy. When he rolls around to face the other side of the bed, his cock instantly becomes fully erect.

"Good morning, sweetie. Would you like to continue our fun from last night?"

Matt almost says yes. But then his stomach growls. He checks the time and sees it's 8:17. He's supposed to be at work by 9:00. "Oh, shit," he shouts as he quickly jumps out of bed. It isn't until he opens the refrigerator door that he realizes today's Saturday.

"What's wrong, love?" Amy asks as she steps out into the living room.

"Nothing. Hey, Amy. So... Uhh... After last night, what are we now? Are we?..."

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend now, silly. Unless. Are you proposing to me?!"

Woah! Where did that come from? "No! Uhh... Let's hold off on doing that for-" Matt stops talking when he notices a sheet of paper hidden underneath the note he read yesterday.

When he picks up the new note, he quickly reads it. "A bit of caution if you use the wish cupcake for love. The person you use the wish on will become the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend. He/She will stay forever in love with you and always be faithful. There is no possible way to undo the wish."

Matt doesn't understand how he didn't see this second note yesterday. He was sure there was only one note when he got home.

"I understand, love. I can wait until you're ready to get married. Now if you excuse me, I'll start making us breakfast. And afterward, we can do whatever you want."

Amy gestures that she's sucking on a cock with her hand for a bit before she enters the kitchen. Matt, meanwhile, doesn't know how to feel about what he's done. He got what he wished for. But it looks like he might have received more than he asked. All Matt knows right now as he stares at his girlfriend's exposed curvy ass is he's going to have a fun weekend.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I created both images in PixAI. If you wish to see 2 bonus images I created but didn't use for the chapter, then head to Bogglepomp's discord. I provided a link below. Also, happy late or early birthday. Or, if you're reading this and today happens to actually be your birthday, then happy birthday.

https://discord.gg/vZamyFxEAs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)