More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hovvv Hovvv

How will I end up naked?

Birthday Party

It’s my birthday today and my wife has invited the neighborhood and my coworkers over for an outdoor bbq and party. I generally don’t like parties but my wife and her mother put so much work into setting this up that I didn’t have the heart to speak out against it.

As the guests start arriving I walk to and from the party goers, thanking them for their birthday wishes and chatting casually. However, I start to notice something odd. It appears that only adult women neighbors, friends, and coworkers made it to the party. I walk over to greet my best friend from college, Jenny. She’s a small 5”1 Asian woman who I used to have a major crush on.

“Hey, Jenny!” I say. “I’m so glad you could make it!”

“I’m happy to be here!” She replies and gives me a hug. “Are you excited for your surprise?” She asks, with a knowing smile.

I’m a bit confused. I don’t see any presents anywhere. “What surprise?”

“Oh your mother in law mentioned a surprise. Not just for you, but for everyone here.” She smiles. “I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out.”

At that, I hear my mother in law call out from further up the backyard, “Can the birthday boy please make his way here for his surprise?”

What is the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)