More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

What will you find

Bimbo spray (female)

Jill entered the small odds and ends store, she had a hour before he had to go to class, and as he liked looking around for cool or unique stuff to decorate her apartment. She was a collector of sorts, she also was looking for something to get back at her school bully’s as well as the cheerleaders that made fun of her for trying out.

“Welcome stranger, this is my odds and ends shop. Take a look around” said an old gentleman sitting at the front cash.

“Thanks, just going to take a quick look around. One of my friends mentioned that you had cool stuff” said Jill.

The old man smiled, “ah, I had a school boy in here the other day, said she was looking for something for her girlfriend” the man smiled. “hope she liked the cream she bought”

Jill just nodded as she walked around the store, looking at the strange items on the selfs. Jill was about to give up until she found a strange pink spray bottle.

Picking up the bottle, the label read (Bimbo spray). On the back of the bottle it read.

Instant makeover, one spray transforms the ugliest (person) into a busty sexy bimbo girl.
To use: spray toward body (arm, chest, back, legs) for instant results
Warnings: spray can become permanent if overuse on the same person, getting it into eyes or mouth will increase the chances of becoming permanent quicker.
Effects include: -

  • Breast expansion
  • Bubble butt
  • Puffy lips
  • Tan skin
  • Perfect sexy body
  • Increased libido

Jill was very confused, Bimbos didn’t exist. There are girls with giant fake breasts but that’s only in porn.Jill took the bottle to the man at the cash.

“Um, excuse me. What is this” asked Jill as she put the bottle on the counter.

“Ah, you found my last bottle of Bimbo spray, yes it dose work. Spraying at anyone will enhance the body to that of a tanned, busty female. They will have heightened libido and sex drive” the man said.

“Is this a prank item” said Jill still not believing it.

The man smirked. “Tell you what, I’ll give you it for free, go test it out…if you like it and find out I’m telling the truth, come back and you can buy another bottle at 50% off”

Still sceptical she thanked the man and left the store. As she walked down the road on her way to school, she was thinking she should test it before she could embarrass herself trying to get back at her tormentors. Just before the school, there was a small corner store that only has one cashier.

Should she stop at the store to test her new spray?… or continue to class?

Story inspired by https://e-hentai.org/s/b26cbc34fa/1970579-1

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)