More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

What's next?

Bimbo Servant Uraraka

"Run! Villain!!" Screams ring out in the crowded city as civilians run away from a nearby explosion. Debris falls from the sky as a group of people hop out of what was once a bank vault. This looks like your average robbery, an all too common occurrence in this world. "Hell yeah! This is the easiest one yet!" A man with a long beard says.

The group walks down the street, watching civilians flee the scene. They keep their guard up for a hero to show, waiting for an inevitable fight in this superhero society.

Finally, as they turn a corner, they see someone standing in the road. "You! Villains, stop right there!" A girl with brown hair stands in their way, looking fairly harmless.

"Bahaha! This is the only hero around? This is easy pickings. Mistress, you can have her." The bearded man says, motioning to one of the group members.

Without hesitation, a dark haired woman wearing nothing but a latex dress walks forward. "With pleasure~"

The villain stares at the brown haired girl with a predatory grin. "So what, just a civilian trying to save the day?"

The girl gives a determined look before shouting back. "My name is Ochako Uraraka, hero name: Uravity, I'm the hero that's going to take you down!"

The villain chuckles. "A bit underdressed for something like that aren't you?"

Uraraka frowns and rushes the villain immediately, wasting no time to hopefully stop her and catch up to her group.

With a chuckle the villain strikes a pose. "Well, you're certainly eager to serve your Mistress..."

"Mistress?" Uraraka asks confused. "What kind of name is that?" Suddenly she feels a wave of vertigo wash over. Her sprint at the villain slows and stops, as she struggles to keep herself up. "Wha- What is this? Is this your quirk?"

The villain laughs. "Well, don't you catch on quick?" She says slyly before strutting up to Uraraka. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you..." She says, giving a small push to Uraraka's chest, knocking her over.

Moments later, Uraraka finds herself pinned under the villain. The weight of the woman combined with the intense vertigo sensation is too much for her. She tries to lift her hands to use her quirk but can't even manage that. "Oh... Poor thing. Are you feeling sick? Do you want me to make you feel better?" The villain says, leaning closer to Uraraka's face.

"Tell me, do you remember my name?" She asks.

"Wha- What are you talking about?" The dazed heroine tries to make sense of the situation, but her thoughts are too jumbled to succeed.

"My name, I'll get off if you can tell me my name."

Uraraka can't seem to find the angle the villain is getting at, and replies. "The- That other guy said it was Mistress right?" Immediately she feels another wave of vertigo, this time accompanied with a strange tingle running through her body.

"Good girl, you'll do nicely~" The villain says, standing back up.

Uraraka groans, the feeling within her growing stronger as her clothes start to feel tight. "What are you... What are you doing to me?" She can feel her thoughts slowing with every passing moment. Her free will being stripped from her as her body changes further.

The raven haired villain chuckles, lightly teasing one of her tits with a long manicured nail. "I guess you're far enough along... While you still have some of your mind, I'll let you in on my quirk. It's called 'What's My Name'. If I can get you call me Mistress, your mind will begin to accept that fact, the fact that I'm YOUR mistress. Say it again and you even start to change to appease my interests..."

Uraraka can barely make out the words she's saying. An intense wave of euphoria has begun to flood her body as it continues to change to Mistresses liking. Her tits expand, her ass bubbles out, and her hair even turns a bright shade of blonde.

"You're coming along very well, you just have to say it one more time to become mine. What's my name?"

Uraraka moans and grabs her breast, her IQ dropping as her libido raises. Her clothes shift, becoming that of a promiscuous harlot. She giggles at the question, confused as to why she would ask such a stupid question. "Duh! It's Mistress!"

Moments later, Mistress dusts herself off and looks down at her new servant. "Good, you'll fit in nicely with the others. We just need to get you off the street..."

Uraraka giggles and looks up to her Mistress. Any thought of opposing her gone, now replaced with undying loyalty and an insatiable lust. She moans as a rolling orgasm rocks her body, signifying her transformation has finished, and her new life has begun. "Y-Yess Mistress!!~"

Part 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)