More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dookie Dookie

Who Wins?

Billy

The match started slowly, the two fighters circling the ring around each other, both unsure on whether to make the first move.

"Why don't you be a good boy and lie down on that mat for me, make things easier for both of us." Bianca shot Billy a sultry gaze and edged closer to him, making a swipe for his cock with an open hand, just about grazing the bulge under his speedo.

Billy gave the most blink and you'll miss it reaction to the slightest touch, but it was enough for Bianca to know that this kid was already incredibly horny. Being in the ring with her, who could blame him?

Suddenly, Bianca pounced and went for a takedown, managing to take Billy to the mat and gaining the advantage by getting on top of him. She climbed on top of him and sat on top of his face, using her legs to keep his arms pinned to the floor, she faced his crotch and licked her lips.

She wasted no time in diving in between his legs and removing the young mans speedo, she spat on his cock which was already getting hard and got to work jerking him off.

"You gonna cum all over yourself like a little slut?" She mocked him from atop his face, he responded only with muffled groans and moans from between her cheeks as he struggled for breathing space.

But Billy regained composure and slowed his breathing, he had just enough space to get short breaths in, all he had to do was focus on not cumming whilst she was in the dominant position.

Billy, using nothing but his tongue, teeth and nose, managed to pull aside Bianca's leather bikini bottoms and get his tongue into her pussy. Now, the fightback could begin.

"Ahhhh" Bianca moaned from above Billy, biting her lip as Billy licked and sucked on her clit, it was clear that she was enjoying what young Billy was doing to her down below. She even began grinding her pussy against his face, she was enjoying it that much.

Soon though, she snapped out of her stupor of lust as she realised she was falling into his trap. Clever Billy.

Now, she brought out the big gun. She spat on his cock and licked all the way up and down the length of his shaft before taking the whole thing in her mouth. She bobbed up and down his rock hard penis, using both hands to jerk him whilst she sucked him off.

Now, the fight was back in her hands. Billy moaned into her pussy as he felt himself getting closer and closer to finishing, but he did not give up. He kept on swirling his tongue around her clit, writing poetry with his tongue as he ate her out like his life depended on it.

Both of them were now on the edge of orgasm and Bianca knew that this sexfight could go either way. Billy was trapped with nowhere to go, physically restrained by Bianca's juicy ass and powerful legs. However, Bianca was also trapped in a way, either she put faith in her skills that she could get him to cum first, or she relinquishes her dominant position out of fear of being made to cum from on top of his face.

Bianca shifted her ass off his face ever so slightly, thinking she could just take her pussy from out of his reach and finish him off quickly, he was leaking precum all over the place after all, and he judging from the sounds he was making, he could probably take less than 30 seconds more of her professional cock sucking.

But that was a mistake.

As she shifted her weight, Billy saw it as his chance to finally push her off from underneath him and gain the upper-hand, and he did just that. Using what little energy and strength remained, he managed to dismount her and throw her off him, Bianca landed face down on the mat and Billy sprang onto her back, quickly putting her in a rear naked as he finally had chance to showcase his fighting ability.

Bianca didn't last long in the and tapped out, giving Billy the 20 second penalty round.

He wasted no time and got back in between her legs, lapping at her clit with ravenous intent.

She couldn't hold out much longer than ten seconds of the penalty round. She came, hard and all over his face, releasing all that pent up sexual frustration in a loud moan of ecstasy.

The match was over. Billy had won. Barely.

He didn't wait for the referee to raise his arm or for the announcer to declare him winner. He was much to horny and still on the brink of orgasm. Instead, he stood up and dragged Bianca to her knees.

"Your pretty good with that mouth, aren't you, slut?" He grinned wickedly from above her, before she had chance to react he shoved his cock back into her mouth and facefucked her in front of the whole crowd.

Her cock hit the back of her throat with some , causing her to gag and spit all of it, but Billy cared not as he her to take every inch of him in her mouth.

Luckily for Bianca, this lasted less than a minute, as Billy soon shot his thick rope of cum into her mouth with a groan of relief.

"Now, swallow that like a good girl." Bianca obliged, swallowing Billy's cum in one gulp, even wiping her mouth with her fingers and sucking the excess cum off them to satisfy the victor. Even in defeat she made sure she put on a good show. Fan favourite for a reason.

The collapsed next to each other in exhaustion, Billy smirking at his opponent, revelling in his debut victory over a seasoned veteran.

"How did I do?" He asked, a look of genuine concern now across his face.

"Your head game is good, could do with some work, but it's good. Most other fighters here wouldn't allow you to give eat them out from below like I did today, but I love the challenge of sexfighting more than anything, so I had to give you a chance." She winked at him and stood up, offering him her hand, which the crowd applauded.

"You'll do good here kid, see you around." As she exited the mats and went towards the changing rooms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)