More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wulffclan Wulffclan

First, who are you?

Billy, 22 year old Sci-Fi geek.

Grandma was getting ready to sell the house and Uncle Charlie told you that the box of old toys and comics in his room were all yours. After enduring the standard Grandma run through (Good to see you, I see your mom's feeding you, how's school, etc) you make your way to your uncle's room. Under his bed and a layer of dust sits your Grandads Army footlocker. You manage, with just a bit of difficulty to get it into the back of your shitbox car. After getting it into your basement apartment and borrowing the landlords cutter the lock is off, and your eyes go wide! TRANSFORMERS, NINJA TURTLES, a SEGA Genesis and what the fuck is a Tam-oh-gotchy? Some mid-90's girly mags and a bong (save those for later) a huge stack of comic books (wow, first print) and a Vans shoebox.

You open the box to find what looks like a toy gun (Shame, a pair of actual Vans would have been better). On the side the words Stereotype Gun are stamped into the weighty metal. "Could it be?" You ask yourself, "Have my years nerd culture devotion finally paid off?" Only one way to find out. But Who, and When?

Who do you try it on first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)