More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rvd1217 rvd1217

Who is her opponent?

Billie Kay

*Femme Fatal plays over the speakers and the crowd lights up with excitement*

The 5 foot 8, 28 year old black haired member of the Iconic Duo walks out shes got on a black one piece singlet that hugs her curves. Her normal Ring attire as she looks toward Her friend a bit concerned.

Ranallo:"My god it's Billie Kay! The Iconic Duo will be dukeing it out in a bra and panties match live on NXT. This is going to be insane." he exclaims

Billie walks down unhappy either, its obvious she doesn't want to fight her friend and partner let alone have either of them go through the embarrassment of being stripped of their clothes. Billie makes her way into the ring opposite of her partner in crime.

Graves:"What is going on, why are these two in this match? they're friends they shouldn't have to be subjugated to this type of ." Corey says in defense of the women "Imagine having to put your best friend through something as embarrassing as being stripped to their underwear in front of a crowd."

Ranallo:"I don't have to think about that but it seems for now that the Iconic duo will have to put aside their friendship in order to not suffer that fate Corey."

Billies entrance ends as she steps through the middle rope and waits for the start of the match.

Kayla Braxton finishes the introduction for Billie Kay and the bell rings

Billie and Peyton walk to the center shaking their heads neither apparently want to do this but it's been ordered. Both begin talking

Peyton:"Look Billie, just strip and then we can get the hell out of here."

Billie:"What?! no! I'm not stripping for this crowd! You do it." she replied angrily as the crowd begins to boo for the lack of action.

Peyton:"Come on it's not much less than what you're wearing already."

Billie:"Like hell it is, you're practically in your bra already" she fires back

Peyton:"Billie you only have one article of clothing, and it's cheeky."

*SMACK* Billie smacks Peyton across the face

Let's get this started

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)