More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A.Dent A.Dent

Who do we follow?

Bill Davis, graduating high school senior.

“Well...that’s a little weird.” Bill Davis muttered as he looked over the weird dice. “Must be from someone's ‘adult’ board game. Probably not a good idea to leave them lying around. There’s a playground across the street, some kid could find them and their parents would have some explaining to do.” While he tried to express a smile at the thought of a couple stammering parents trying to explain what sex is, and why some people need to spice it up, he utterly failed to do so.

Quickly forgetting about the dice after throwing them into his backpack, Bill continued on his way home from school. “Finals are finally over with. Hell, high school’s practically over with. Just a couple weeks of formalities to deal with, then we get our diplomas and we’re done.”

As Bill rounded the corner he couldn’t help but groan. Not only was his sister’s car there, so were a couple others that he recognized as her friends. “Her sleepover. FUCK. I forgot all about it.”

Bill’s family was a little atypical. His father had died when he was six years old, while he had heard a great deal about him, the young man had very few memories of his father growing up. After mourning for a couple years, his mom, Mandy, fell in love again. This time with a single mother named Kendra, who had a daughter the same age as Bill, named Ella. Despite being an unusual blended family, they all got along rather well. Ella and Bill were in many of the same classes at school, and Bill had once had hopes of asking her out, but Mandy and Kendra’s wedding kind of killed that.

Even though Bill was friends with several of Ella’s friends, he was not the Friday night party type of guy, and he had really been looking forward to some time to decompress after stressing all week about his final exams. While Bill unwound himself by relaxing, his sister did so by blowing off steam. If Ella was having a girls’ night at their place tonight, peace and quiet were going to be very scarce indeed.

“Nothing to do about it now, I guess.” Bill sighed as he opened the front door. As he tossed his jacket on the coat rack, he turned and saw...

Who's home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)