More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by twizted77 twizted77

Who is our hero?

Bill, married and 42 -- a Baptist preacher

"Oh, I see you right here, Bill," he said with a smile. "What brings you to us today?"

"Boredom," I admitted. "My wife and I have been happily married for 20 years, but after four kids, she's lost interest in sex. I know watching porn and jerking off in the bathroom is considered a sin, but its better than the alternative. I don't want to cheat on her."

"A story we hear quite often," the host said. "What is your preference for an avatar? You can go the dominant route and select one of the hung stud models...or you could go the other way. You could go all woman and maybe learn a little more how to relate to your wife? Oh! Could you be harboring a secret homosexual fetish?"

I stared at him, wide-eyed. I had never discussed my secret sexual fantasies with anyone, including my wife. But...a night at the Royale did come with a binding non disclosure. Whatever sinful fetish I had was fair game and they could never tell anyone.

If my wife could see me now I'd be divorced as soon as she could draw up the paperwork, and if the congregation of my church saw me, I'd be out of a job tomorrow morning. Not to mention the impact this could have on my eternal soul...

But I needed to get laid.

What avatar do I want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)