More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Big man comes up short

There was Jack in the art studio, as he was getting his potter ready to do a life model to sculpt. Then as he got all his stuff ready, out came a big muscular Dwayne The Rock Johnson looking guy who goes by the name Rourke Fitz with a blue robe. "Hey Rourke, ready to do this?" asked Jack, as he saw the tall muscular model in his robe down to his foot. "Ready as ready can be" said Rourke as he turned to go to the stage. "Tell me something Rourke, do you have a woman?," Jack asked, as the model Rourke is on the stage about to take off his robe in front of Jack, "well yes I have, I have dated a lot of women," said Rourke as Jack saw how muscular he looked wearing that robe. Then as Rourke was on the stage, and Jack was by the potter, Rourke then began to pull off his robe. Rourke now taking off his robe, as it dropped to the ground, now stood on stage, as Jack is now looking directly at Rourke's junk as he started to burst out laughing. Rourke as he now struck his pose, looked at Jack by the potter laughing looking at his short comings. "What is so funny Jack?," asked Rourke, as Jack then looked at Rourke in the face and at his junk saying, "I know for damn sure that it isn't cold in here at all Rourke!!," now looking his face. "No it isn't, not at all, now lets get this over with," said Rourke as Jack went back to looking at Rourke's little manhood. "Alright Jack, I have a 3 inch penis as you could see ok, and naked in front of you, now let's get it started," said Rourke as he pose on stage, "Ok I will start, but before I do I would like to call in someone" said Jack as he called in someone. The more Jack looked at Rourke little ding a ling and big scrotum, the more embarrassed Rourke got, hopping that no one else comes into the room to look at his little penis.

Jack is about to call in a female in the room. How is the female that he's calling in the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)