More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Jack is about to call in a female in the room. How is the female that he's calling in the room?

Jack calls his lady maid

"Tell me Rourke, seeing as how you are naked with the smallest dick that I am looking at right now, did the women that you've dated left you after seeing how small that willy of yours is?," said Jack as he still stared at Rourke's little penis, while pointing at it as well, now starting to moled the clay and sculpt. "Oh great Jack after you have now seen how small my pecker is, you are going to embarrass the shit out of me are you?," said Rourke as Jack continuously looked at Rourke's little manhood saying, "come on Rourke!!, you know I got to buddy, that is why I have to call in Maria my maid," said Jack, as Rourke looked at him wide eyed as he said to him, "No you wouldn't," as Jack look at Rourke in the eyes and replied, "Oh yes Rourke, Maria!!!!,"as he shouted for his maid to come in the room. Then after Jack shouted for his maid with a smile on his face his maid Maria came in to the room immediately. "Hey señor Jack dear, how can I help you?," Maria asked, as she came into the room to Jack, to the embarrassment of Rourke posing naked on stage as his face was bright red.

Then as Maria came in the room looking at Jack, he then told Maria, "Maria can you do me a favor?" asked Jack, "anything honey," said Maria as he told her, "would you look right here on the stage to the man that is posing right now," said Jack, as Maria said, "si señor Jack, will do," and as she looked on stage to the naked man that was standing there, she had her eyes and mouth wide open as she looked at his small ding a ling between his legs.

"Oh my señor, he has the smallest pee pee that I have ever laid my eyes on, but not to a worry, because my husband's one is bigger than that," said Maria, as she pointed at Rourke's small dick. There as Mara said so, Rourke face was red in the face as the two laughed at Rouke on stage as he posed. "Would you two stop laughing at me, come on," said Rouke embarrasingly, as they laught all the while Jack was sculpting.

What's the worst that could happen?,

Who eles comes in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)