More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PeacefulWanderer PeacefulWanderer

What to do first?

Big dick, great looks.

I left a message on my boss's phone. There was no way I could go in to work today, I was in too much shock. Would people come after me? Would I end up in a lab somewhere, an experiment for a rogue government program? No. I had to get to grips with what was going on before I took the risk of being in public. With that in mind, I started the long journey home, my phone showing 4 hours to my destination. I would be there for lunch. 'Perfect.'

I climbed the familiar stairs to the front door of my small house and entered my humble home. More of a bachelor pad with just the one bedroom and most of the space dedicated to the front room and kitchen/dining room. I went to my bathroom where I had a tall mirror and stripped naked to see if anything else had changed. I stood there with my unimpressive... everything, on show, and carefully inspected each aspect of myself. I noticed my eyes were that swirl of green and blue again. 'So changes aren't permanent... I wonder if I can hold a change over a long period of time. I guess I really need to get some new glasses too.'

I removed my glasses and focused on my eyes again, up close, so I could see clearly. My eyes shimmered as they had before then my vision once again went blurry. When things came back into focus, I had brown eyes as I normally would. 'Let's see how long it lasts.'

I took a step back and realised I didn't have my glasses on still. I could barely see without them and I couldn't get new ones today. This was going to be a problem. 'I wonder...' I went closer, focused again on my eyes, but this time how clear the image was. I understood how sight and short sightedness worked in principle, maybe I could fix it enough, so I wouldn't need my glasses after all. I stepped back as I had before but this time imagined still having such a clear image. I felt my eyes begin to shift again and suddenly I had the view I had before of being up close.

To my horror, my newly modified eyes stuck out of my face on long stalks, about 30 centimetres long, pointing straight at the mirror. 'Ahh!' I cried, attempting to close my eyes but my useless eyelids couldn't keep me from the image before me. I gathered myself quickly and attempted a second round, first retracting my eyes and blinking forcefully. I shook my head and this time thought about the process instead of the result. How would the small muscles change? How would my lens contort? With another shimmer and twist, my vision jumped and this time, thankfully, I could see myself in the mirror, as clea rly as if I had glasses. In fact, probably clearer.

I took this moment to appreciate the image before me. Love handles, pudgy arms lacking any kind of tone, insignificant dick which was definitely a grower, not a shower, I liked to tell myself. The obvious thought came to mind. Every man wants a bigger dick, especially if theirs is nothing to celebrate. I took myself in hand and studied it closely, pulling back the foreskin and looking at my glans, taking in the details. I thought about the anatomy of a larger dick and realised I wasn't sure how big I wanted it to be. Right now, erect, it stood somewhere between 5 and 6 inches... It was probably on the lower end of that scale if I were being completely honest. I'd never faced any direct problems because of it but I knew it would be nice to have more. Would 7 be enough? Should I go for more? Since I was just experimenting... 'Let's go all-out.' I thought about how my dick should look, thicker and longer, and how it should look erect, too. It flickered and shrank, panic sank in for a moment as I realised I currently didn't have a dick. What would I do if it never came back? And average dick is better than none at all.

To my joy, it began to fill out again, the folds of skin than had melted away began to regrow from the base of my shaft up along my length. And length was definitely the word. 7 inches later, my still-flaccid cock drooped satisfyingly between my legs. The possibilities before me immediately got a response from my newly formed member, the excitement making it grow. Thankfully I had considered each aspect correctly and by now thick and erect cock stood proudly, 9 or 10 inches long, which was longer than I had intended. I still didn't have the hang of this just yet. Or maybe I really did want a monster cock... I had rarely seen such a big one in porn. It rocked between my legs satisfyingly. I touched it to make sure the sensation was all there and as my finger tips slid from the base, up my shaft to my swollen glans, I felt electricity run up and down my spine. It was fully functional. I did the same to my balls, making them swell to suit my new and improved manhood. I needed to fuck. I was extremely horny.

I quickly considered my situation, my cock definitely now my prominent feature, I would need a body to match. 'I wonder what would happen to my organs if I changed the shape of my body all in one go...' The idea scared me and I nestled the idea away in a corner for future experimentation. No point killing myself if my organs were to flop out of me or something horrific like that were to happen. I looked at my stomach and chest and began the now familiar process. I had images of Hollywood actors in my mind like a certain super hero or demon hunter. My abs took on a more defined shape along with my pecs. I realised I could tense the muscles as normal as long as I communicated in my thoughts what the process of building them was.

Next, my arms, then my back and finally my legs. Finally, I thought about how I could change my face. A more defined jaw line, more intense stare and brow, better hair line... I stood before the mirror, a new man. I admired my new-look then took out my phone and took photos in case I needed them for reference in the future. I had spent well over an hour messing around and my eyes were still their usual brown colour. I realised the sky was the limit, so I changed them to a deep green colour and my hair went a nice chestnut colour, brightening up my face considerably. 'I'd fuck me!' I joked out loud and laughed excitedly, like a kid in a sweet shop.

I went to my wardrobe and realised I would need to updated everything before long, now that I could be anyone. I would need a good selection of nice clothes if I were to fully sell the illusion. For the night, I picked out a nice shirt and trousers which, in my new form showed off my ass. I realised that in the correct light, my huge package was somewhat visible too, but it was too soon to go on a shopping spree, I hadn't finished my experimentation yet. I spent the next few hours trying on clothes, excited to see how things looked on the new me until finally the evening came. I realised I had forgotten to eat, so I grabbed a quick sandwich and left my house, heading to the local nightlife spot.

I entered the pub, already packed with people at various stages of drunkenness, and took a seat at the counter, far from my usual kind of spot in a dark corner. I ordered a shot of whiskey to help sell my look then took note of the surrounding people. The throngs of humanity gave way to a few interesting candidates for the night.

Who should I choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)