More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Big and small- jealous short girl


Kristen started working at her new job about two months ago. Everything was going well, except for one thing: the instant rivalry she'd developed with her coworker Molly. Molly was had been hired about six months before Kristen, but Kristen had impressed on the interview and was hired in a hire position then Molly. Molly found this annoying, and resented Kristen. Kristen resented Molly for a whole other reason.

See, Kristen had always been short. Petite, small, mousy. She heard it all. There was nothing to be done, she was now 20 and there was little chance she'd grown again. Her body was small and matched her height. She was often referred to as 'cute', though she'd prefer 'sexy'.

Molly was the opposite. Tall for a woman, she had a large fit body and dramatic, torpedo shaped breasts. Kristen instantly found herself equally jealous and intimidated. Their rivalry was practically fated.

Both girls had it in for each other. It was only a matter of time before the tension between them erupted, causing dramatic (and nude) consequences.

where do they work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)