More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

where do they work?

HOOTERS!

Molly had been the highest earning waitress at their local Hooters for a year. It made sense. Molly was the ideal Hooter's eye candy:

Tall, fit and flirty with a pair of massive mammaries for the customers to oogle, Molly racked in the tips and was quickly made head waitress. But, two months ago when Kristen had shown up there had been a shift in the balance of power. Kristen wasn't as physically remarkable as Molly, but she was a more experienced waitress. She was faster, and seemingly had a perfect memory, never getting an order wrong.

Then, on a fateful night last week, Kristen had made more then Molly. All the girls whispered about it. Did this mean that Molly's days on top were numbered? Molly felt threatened. Kristen had despised the big titted flirt from the beginning. Molly felt she had to do something to get back at the pipsqueak! So, after watching an episode of South Park, she'd gotten an idea. She'd ordered a special shirt that was shipped over the weekend. Then on Monday she came in early to sneak into Kristen's locker and change out her shirt!

Kristen arrived a bit later. She hurried into the locker room, running a bit late.

"Hurry up Kristen!" The bartender and owner yelled as she hustled by in her street clothes. "We've got a 12 top waiting for drinks!"

"Okay!" She rushed into the waitress changing area. She quickly whipped off her clothes down to her underwear and slipped on her Hooter's uniform. She didn't notice what Molly had done until she saw her relection int he mirror:

Raisins? OH, she got it. She was the smallest waitress, with the smallest rack. So, raisins instead of Hooters. Way to call her out on her body. Very mature. She guessed Molly had something to do with this! Knowing she was late though, she had but to head out to the restaurant. She approached the owner at the bar.

"Hey Chuck?" Kristen asked, feeling sheepish and a little embarrassed. He looked up at her.

"Raisins?" He asked with a smile. A few customers looked her way. Blushing, Kristen crossed her arms over her chest, hiding both her bust and the writing on her shirt.

"Looks like the girls are playing a prank on me." Kristen said, resisting the temptation to call out Molly personally. "Can I just wear my own clothes today?"

"Sorry Kristen." Chuck said. "Uniform required. That shirt will have to do. Now, get that 12 tops drink order ASAP!"

Kristen rolled her eyes. God, today looked like it would be a rough one for sure! Kristen had no idea how true that was...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)