More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

What is the television show?

Bewitched - Kama Sutra

Inside his isolation tank, when amateur radio astronomer Randy Alan started to become self-aware again, without a strong reason to stay lucid, it was like changing channels, and he would once again lose himself to another dream-like story and its characters…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cock, cunt, ass, tits, fucking, screwing… These were powerful Anglo-Saxon words, and power was what made a witch.

Samantha Dobson Stephens was horny. It had been weeks since her workaholic husband, Darren, and she had fucked. A fortnight and three days, to be exact! And all because of a new advertising campaign he was working on. Maybe she should just zap the Continuum, realign the stars and-

“I’m sorry, honey,” the man in the gray, flannel suit said, kissing her on the cheek as he was leaving the breakfast table. “Klondike Camera can be one of McMann and Tate’s biggest accounts.”

“I understand, Darren,” she said. She understood it was a Mortal thing. Being an Immortal did get in the way of tuning into her husband’s vibes.

“Yeah, I can see that,” he crooked a sympathetic smile. “When this is over, I’ll take you on a fourth honeymoon. I promise.” It was always a good idea to stay in his witch’s good graces.

After picking up his oversized portfolio case of presentation material, he thought to kiss his beautiful blonde fully on the lips. It wasn’t passionate, but it was sincere.

And it was enough. Samantha was thrilled! Okay, she wouldn’t zap the Continuum, realign the stars and hocus pocus the entire camera-buying public.

“Absolutely pathetic,” came her mother’s scornful voice. Then - suddenly - she allowed herself to be seen: Ding! The redhead in the lavender, silk caftan said, “To think a witch - my Own daughter! - would willingly be chaste!”

“Hello, Mother.”

“Yeah. ‘Hello’, Endora,” Darren said. He wished he could get her out of his life forever, but she was the one with terrible magic powers. Keeping his frown, he pecked Samantha near her mouth and headed for the front door. “I can’t stay. I hope you can’t, either, Endora.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)