More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

Pick whose story you want to learn.

Beverly, a mature trophy wife

Beverly used to be a real hottie, she could turn all the men’s heads; one of those men became her husband. Hank, because that was his name, was twelve years older than Beverly and while not exactly handsome he was relatively wealthy and quite enthusiastic about having a sexy trophy wife that other men would envy him. But that was twenty two years ago, exactly half of Beverly’s life. While she lead a luxurious life the merciless time had taken its toll and Hank still wanted to have a sexy wife by his side, so he came up with an idea. He gave Beverly an ultimatum: either a divorce in which she would be left with nothing, since Hank would get the best lawyers, or participation in the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo quiz show; there she would either be made sexier or win enough money to be able to live on her own. Best she could do was to acquire some general knowledge so she would have a chance in the game.

Even at the age of forty four Beverly was still quite attractive, at 170 centimetres she was relatively tall and managed to remain slim. But her breasts wear no longer as firm and neither were her buttocks, despite the best cosmetics wrinkles on her face were getting more visible and the bleached hair has not as pretty as the natural blonde she used to have in her youth. The show could turn out to be an opportunity either way after all.

For the event Beverly put on a little black dress that exhibited nicely her slender legs which were enhanced by a pair of sheer black stockings and ten centimetre tall patent heels. A pushup bra shaped her no-longer-so-firm C-cup breasts and allowed her to show off the cleavage. She knew she could still look sexy with proper preparation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)