More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sierra117 sierra117

So, where should we start?

Beth, one of my best friends

I met Beth your freshman year of college in the midst of your buddy's sexploits going...well, not well. With that said, Beth became and I became great friends, she considered me her "gay best friend that was completely straight." There was lots of teasing me, which I secretly loved. The only reason we never dated was because she was always in a relationship with another guy, which wore on me over the years.

While Beth was a little chubby, she completely oozed sexuality. She's a 5'7" brunette with nice D cup tits and a round ass that she loved to show off to me. Everything she did was sexy. However, she was always accusing her boyfriends of infidelity, in part because I think she was less than faithful herself.

After getting to make out with her a few times, though she was about to spend some time with another guy serving a tour in Afghanistan, I grew tired of being the side-piece and trashed our friendship.

Deep in my heart, I know that if things went slightly differently we probably would've ended up married, but it would've been tumultuous with the fidelity issues.

Beth, if you're reading this, I'm sorry how I ended our friendship because I couldn't express what I really felt. I hope you're doing well.

Okay, enough with the back story...how would you have hooked up???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)