More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sierra117 sierra117

Okay, enough with the back story...how would you have hooked up???

An unusual threesome

At State, the ROTC is a big deal and had its own separate dorms. When I first met Beth, she was in Army ROTC, but got out after a couple of months. It just wasn't her thing. So, being the good friend I am, I decided to help her move from 'barracks' to the civilian dorms. Helping us was another fomer-ROTC friend of hers, Liz.

Liz left herself just after a few weeks for one key reason: she was a lesbian. Keep in mind, this was still the age of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." While there were no express reasons that she was forbidden to be in ROTC, she felt pressured out.

After a sweat-filled afternoon, we moved Beth into her new civilian dorm room and got her settled in. Her new roomie was nice enough, but we all could tell that she was disappointed she had to share a room that was otherwise empty. It also just so happened that Liz's roomate went home for the weekend, so we decided to head over to Liz's room to watch a movie.

As the movie started, Liz and Beth climbed up onto the top of the bunk beds in the room and I hung out in a desk chair. Sometime into the movie, I heard heavy breathing and giggling, so I inquired "Everything alright up there?" To which I got a couple of goofy responses to just keep watching the movie.

Reality: I just kept watching the movie. I would later discover that something more was afoot.

Knowing What I Know Now:
I got the sense that something was fishy and decided to investigate. I quiety snuck out of the chair and climbed the ladder up the bunk to peek over rail. I was a bit surprised to discover Liz leaning over Beth sucking on her right nipple while fingering her wet pussy. I may have still been a virgin, but I wasn't stupid. And I was instantaneously horny.

"Well now, ladies, what's going on here?" I asked with bravado in my voice. The two froze out of embarassment being caught. "Hey, no need to stop on my account, but may I join in?"

The two scooted over to make room for me on the bunk, clearing some room for me on Beth's left. As I crawled up, I took the opportunity to palm Beth's beautful D-Cup in my hands went to work sucking on her nipple. Liz resumed her feasing on the right. Beth signed in absolute pleasure. I could hear the squishing of Liz resuming her digital penetration of Beth's inner folds. I slid my left hand down Beth's side, over her tummy and down onto her mons. I briefly looked up at Liz and winked as I started to rub Beth's clit. Beth gasped in reaction and her body tensed with the unexpected stimulation. As Liz and I worked in conjunction, it didn't take long before Beth began to moan loudly and her body stiffen with her first orgasm of the evening...at least that I was aware of.

"Wow, that was amazing," a breathy Beth said. "Now, what next?"

"Well, it's my room," Liz replied. "So the least I think you can do is to eat me, Beth."

"Mmm..." she replied. "But what about our intruder?"

"I'd love to go down on you, Beth," I replied.

"Mmm...sounds even better!" she happily moaned. Liz seemed happy with the arrangement. So after a few minutes of rearranging ourselves in the narrow space, Beth scooted down the bed on her back, Liz crawled over and sat on Beth's face. I somehow managed to arrange myself on the bunk ladder so that I was in a not-too-awkward position and began licking on Beth's sweet peach.

It was my first time going down on a girl, so while I didn't have experience, I fell back on what I learned from "American Pie," writing the alphabet with my toungue on Beth. While a sophomoric attempt, Beth seemed satisfied with my efforts. Liz seemed to enjoy Beth's efforts as well as she grinded her lesbian cunt all over her face. After exhausting the alphabet, I decided to just start licking around with abandon, especially focusing around Beth's clit. In just a few minutes, I felt her thighs crushing my ears as she started her squealing - muffled by Liz's muff above her. I began tasting her sweet juices as she came on my toungue and I happily drank them up, the results of the first orgasm I'd ever given a woman. Soon after, Liz started moaning heavily as she came on Beth's face.

As the two ladies came down from their orgasmic highs, my boner was raging in my jeans. They both looked down on me before Beth spoke up, "Now, what to do about Steve here..."

"Well, I'm out on that one, that's not the team I play on," Liz smiled in reply.

"Oh well, guess I'll have to take care of him," Beth said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Well, not on my bed," Liz stated, "and you better keep Steph's bunk clean - I'm not cleaning that shit up." I smiled as I descended the ladder. I was pleased to watch Beth's big, bubbly ass as she made her descent.

"I hope a blowjob is good enough for you since I started dating a guy," Beth told me. I nodded with a goofy grin on my face. She grabbed a towel hanging on the door and spread it over the lower bunk. "Well, get those pants off!"

I couldn't move fast enough and fumbled getting my belt undone. Beth likely saw my virginal desparation and she sat me down on the bed while getting on her knees. She then sexily undid the button of my jeans and slowly zipped the slipper down. As she started pulling my jeans down, I lifted my hips off the bed to help their removal. I was left with my 8" woody peeking out of my boxers.

"Mmm...now this is a good size..." Beth half-moaned. "I'm going to love working on this meatstick.." She then pulled off my boxers and my cock sprung free. Beth took it in her right hand and with her left pushed her hair behind her ear. She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my shaft and I sucked in air.

"Damn, that's kinda hot," Liz interjected. Beth chuckled before she slid her lips over my shaft, taking me into her mouth. This new warmth was like nothing I had ever felt and I just fell backwards onto the bed enjoying the sensation. As Beth took about half of me into her mouth, she used her hand to pump the lower half with a good, solid rhythm. I was in heaven and could barely contain myself. Between this being my first real sexual encounter and already having been worked up from the first couple of acts of the evening, I didn't last long. I felt that familiar tingling in the base of my shaft.

"Beth..I'm gonna...I'm gonna...CUMMM!" She took the first few jets in her mouth before pulling out and letting them spray over her big tits. She made a show of the cum in her mouth before she swallowed what was already there before scooping up the cum on her tits and sucking it off of her fingers. It was the sexiest thing I had seen in my life so far.

"Nice show down there," Liz said. "Almost makes me want to switch hit...almost." We all laughed after that. Beth got up, I pulled up my boxers and jeans while she took the towel to wipe of the remainders of my underpants navy from her chest. We then all got dressed and got back to the movie.

As the credits rolled, we decided to hit the late-night dining hall for a quick bite. Liz took the left, Beth in the middle, me on the right. As we walked, Beth whispered in my ear "oh, there WILL be more where that came from, don't you worry." I smiled the most shit-eating grin you'd ever seen on any man's face after that. The only question that remained would be what and when would 'more' come?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)