More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sierra117 sierra117

What's next?

Staging a sunburn

Beth continued to tease me throughout the rest of our freshman year and well into our sophomore year. The next notable event occurred late in the spring semester, just a couple of weeks before finals. At State, it usually stayed pretty cold until late April, but when the warm weather came, the hotties would start "studying" outside while sunbathing in their skimpy bikinis. Sometimes, I'd take the longer path home to my dorm just so I'd pass by Springer Towers, the all-female dorm, where there would be plenty of sunbathing bunnies outside.

...And Beth was certainly no exception...

After walking out of the dining hall with Beth and a couple of other mutual friends, she asked me to help her with her essay on the damages of Reconstruction in the American South after the Civil War. Being a history major with a particular interest in the topic, I agreed to her request with no hesitation. What I didn't see was her ulterior motives.

I didn't know that Beth's current relationship was on the rocks. I'd eventually find out that she was arguing with her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend Joe about...well, whatever. I was Beth's completely straight-gay best friend, so of course I took her side.

The both of us lost track of time and it was 1 am before we knew it. My roommate went home for the weekend to visit his girlfriend, so I had your room to yourself. Beth asked if she could just crash with me, to which I had no problem.

We both crawled up into my loft bunk and settled in for some rest. However, Beth said something about having a bit of a sunburn from earlier and told me that she'd be taking her shirt off and sleeping topless.

Reality: I bought it like a sucker and in my "chivalry," I barely touched her through the night with maybe a little cuddling.

Knowing What I Now Know:

I completely saw through her horseshit. She may have had a little sunburn, but I realized she wanted a different type of cream to satisfy the burning she was feeling between her legs...

I rolled over and asked her, "So, where exactly are you burned? Need some lotion over it?"

"You don't normally use lotion on sunburn, silly," she replied. "But it might work for now. What do you have?"

I handed her over the generic hand lotion I kept by the bed for, well...you know. She snorted a little and came up with some funny quip about what I used it for. But she then peeled off her shirt and undid her bra, letting her D Cup beauties fall from their cages. She took some of the lotion in her hands and stared rubbing it all over her beautiful breasts. Meanwhile, my cock started to create quite the tent in my boxer briefs.

I suggested to her that maybe she should let me work on her shoulders as they looked a little red, too. I used the opportunity to go down her back and then slowly begin to massage down her back before reaching over to the sides of her boobs. She began taking sharper breaths right before I slid my hands underneath and grabbed them from behind. She moaned as I massaged her nipples and pulled her closer to me. I moved my head to the left of her neck and started leaving kisses up her neck and towards her ear lobe...just like she happened to mention she loved one drunken evening.

As she moaned, she pressed back into my body, enjoying my affections. Finally, she couldn't take much more and she turned around and pushed me down on the bed. She crawled over me and began passionately making out with me. I moved my hands down to her hips and grabbed the wonderful ass I had been admiring the past two years, but haven't had much opportunity to play with. Beth giggled a little and resumed kissing me. After a few moments, she reachds down to undo the button on her jeans and the two of us shimmied her jeans down her legs, leaving her in a pink thong.

I took the opportunity to remove my t shirt, keeping my undies on for the time being, though I was sporting quite the tent. "Mmm, looks like someone is enjoying this..." Beth sexily whispered to me. She grabbed my hard-on through my boxers and stroked the head. I moaned in pleasure since it'd been months since I'd had such attention from a girl. Once she saw a small wet stain on my shorts, she chuckled and pulled down my waistband, freeing my Johnson from his prison.

"Well, hello there," she called to my erection. She teasingly licked my head, focusing on the urethra, just to collect any remaining precum left. "Tasty. But Steve, right now I've got a burning somewhere else that needs his attention."

I flashed a goofy smile and grabbed Beth back down on to my chest as I kissed her. I rolled her over so I was on top. I pushed yourself over to the side and traced my hand from her side, down her hips and between her legs. I pressed my hand onto her barely-clothed pussy and started rubbing. She moaned in response. I moved my hand down into her waistband and fingered her through her thong. After a few moments, she lost patience and pulled down her panties.

"Okay, enough playing around. Are you going to fuck me or not???"

Not one to refuse a lady's request, I pushed up and crawled between the legs she spread out for me I grabbed my hard cock and lined it up against her hot cunt. She moaned in approval as began to press inside of her.

I took my time moving in. Yes, I knew she'd slept around a bit, but I didn't know if she'd had a cock my size: 8" long with an impressive 5" girth.

"Oh fuck, that's big!" she exclaimed. "I feel so full!"

"And I'm only about halfway in..." you replied.

"Mmm...feels so fucking good..." she moaned in reply. I kept moving slowly in until I had bottomed out. When my balls touched her pussy lips, I kissed her. She bucked against me letting me know she was ready for a proper fucking. I began thrusting, taking my time to appreciate it.

"Steve, that feels so good, but I need you to fuck me HARD!!!"

"If you insist.. " I replied. I picked up my tempo and she loudly moaned. I loved feeling her hot, wet cunt gripping my thick cock. She was enjoying herself too by her loud moans describing how much bigger I was than her loser boyfriend. That stroked my ego and brought me closer to the brink.

"Damn right, Beth. I AM bigger than Joe! But I'm gonna cum soon, honey..."

"Mmm...me too! I want you to cum in me! I want to feel it all up inside me!"

I continued thrusting until I finally felt the point of no return and you drove my cock in as deep as I could

"Yesss!!!!!!" shouted Beth as she came on me as my seed painted her hot cunt white. The two of us just stayed there in the moment before I slowly collapsed on top of her and made out in the afterglow. That is until I began pawing at her left tit...

"Ow! That hurts! I actually DO have a little sunburn there!"

We both laughed before I crawled over to her side. She snuggles her ass up to me and you we spooned each other to sleep.

The two of us had quite the weekend while my roomie is away, but that should be saved for another story...

Some treatment for sunburn. What's the next incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)