More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What is your name, age, and occupation?

Beth, 18, High School Student

Beth wasn't a popular girl by any means, but she wasn't an outcast either. Her high school didn't seem to believe in any hierarchal system, so she was free to enjoy being smart as well as be part of the cheerleading squad. She wasn't the most beautiful girl, but she was pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Her body had blossomed late, so her breasts were barely a B cup, yet were still growing.

Being part of the cheer squad, she knew many girls either shaved or kept a thin landing strip of hair above their labia, but she went for a conservative trim, not liking the amount of maintenance the others chose to have.

Beth usually prided herself in how put together she was. She never missed a day of school, and never had any problems with her complexion or had a terribly bad hair day. Though, no one really noticed her. The guys she wanted always seemed to be into someone else. That was going to change today.

Beth woke up with a start. She knew the day was important, and she had to make sure she was prepared. She stayed up half the night , and had passed out from exhaustion. She looked down and saw what she had been wearing the night before, which consisted of her shirt, shorts, and of course underwear beneath. She sighed as she sat up and knew she had to shower, do her hair and makeup, then make sure her project was finished. She looked at the clock and saw she had plenty of time. So, she took care of everything before settling in to finish her project. She sat on her bed, wrapped in a towel and looked at what needed to be done.

What had she been working on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)