More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Best Friend

Nothing, and then there was a room frozen in time. The genie on the scene looked up and sighed "Alright this is a tough one buddy, here is the score. Subject A and B are best friends, but A stole B's wish on a star so by cosmic rules B was in line for a big payback wish. Here is the trick, he wished that A was a girl who had the hots for him. Since we can't do that without impinging on subject A's rights we are doing a workaround. The change is only for 24 hours in which you will be driving but A will remember. Good luck". I tried to shrug but I didn't exist yet so. Then suddenly it felt like my entire existence was being shot into a beer can that at the same time too small, too big, and already full of something.

"What did you wish for!" I ask louder now as I start to worry

"Nothing," He says

"Nothing isn't a fucking wish, what the hell was it?" I say moving closer to him sweating a bit now

"I.... I okay I just wished for you know...." He stammers out

"No I don't know so for the last time what is it you wished for?" I ask

"I... well I uh just wished for a really hot girl who was super into me," He says

As the last word exits his mouth I see a blinding pink light and hear Sam say "HOLY SHIT".

"WHAT WAS THAT" But as the words exit my mouth I already know. Looking down I see an ample chest poking out from a loose top that is draped over me showing little but implying a lot. Bellow that I see my jeans and the legs inside have gotten longer and thinner. Looking down I catch sight of my now longer hair and step back startled.

Completely off balance and confused I sit back down on the couch, and after a moment Sam joins me.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)