More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sa1nshand Sa1nshand

Where will you go?

Berlin, Germany

The autocratic German Empire was initially outraged by the presence of the hermaphrodites, but their tune quickly changed once the landed nobility also became affected. They pleaded that the government recognize them as victims of a disease which they had no control over, and that they retain their rights as nobles. Under intense pressure from his inner circle, the Kaiser obliged. As such, any man affected by the virus would still be legally considered a normal male. Everyone from Junkers to commoners would be encouraged to go about their lives as if nothing happened. The military initially followed a policy of segregation, which would see unaffected males separated from those affected. This policy would gradually change as the presence of those affected became a fact of life. Recently, some of these transformed "men" have begun seeking relationships with other males, although this remains considerably taboo in German society.

It's just about dawn when you arrive at Berlin's Flughafen. When you disembark and walk around the gates, you can clearly make out the hermaphrodites in the crowds. Stunning looks aside, they all seem to be taller than the average woman, and they behave in an authoritative, masculine manner you'd expect from an unaffected German man. You eventually reach the exit, collect your baggage, and find yourself in a lavishly-appointed Mercedes taxi.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)