More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our lucky(?) protagonist?

Benjamin Shrike, 19, male, digital artist in a relationship

Benjamin, or “Ben” as he is known by his friends, is a college drop-out who works as a freelance artist online. He used to go to art school and stopped going when he started to make decent money with his regular artwork, even when most of his professors and peers told him he would never succeed. He spends most of his days shut into his home that he shares with his significant other, working on his computer while listening to podcasts.

He is tall and olive-skinned with black hair, reasonably fit on account of frequent jogs, and dresses sharply (at the request and/or demand of his partner). Though he is quiet and introspective, he carries himself with a confidence one can only gain from having succeeded at one’s life goal and being comfortable in their current situation.

As mentioned before, he lives with his significant other and no other roommates besides a tuxedo housecat named Yorick. Our story with Benjamin will begin one fateful night, when his partner reveals to him a secret he never could have known…

Who is Benjamin's significant other, and what sort of creature are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)