More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by onepornman onepornman

Who are you?

Ben hutchens 18 adopted son to two lesbian moms

Ben was the youngest adopted son of Dr. Jane and Rebeca Hutchens, he was 18 and they adopted him when he was 12 he has 4 siblings.

Amy was the oldest at 20 she was in pre-medical school following in their parent's footsteps she had long red hair freckles and a massive ass but modest chest of C cups she was adopted also when she was 12

Jack was 19 he was the oldest son the boy was of asian descent he had medium length brown hair was short at 5'8 and often was mistaken for a girl he was adopted when he was 7 and the first that was adopted he was in college but undeclared

Then there was the twins they weren't actually twins but adopted together and were siblings

Lilith (or Lisa as was her legal name) was 19 was a goth dyeing her blonde hair black and keeping her hair short she had B cups but a massive ass she was adopted when she was 15 she had left her collage after her philosophy teacher offered to up her grade on a paper in exchange for her panties he got fired and hospitalized and she was taking the year off

Last was Amy the baby of the family she was adopted when she was 13 and turns 18 less then a week ago she was still in highschool.

Ben was chilling in the room he shared with Jack, whale he was still in high school he also worked part time as tech support from home. Right now he was doodling on his desk his older brother was coming home for a bit as he had no tests for a while and only lived a 3 hour drive. Thinking back to the fight they had had on and off since Been moved in to the room over the desk Ben had an idea he thought it would be funny to wright his name on the desk so he did.

"Ben Jacks here come help him carry his stuff to you're room," He heard Jane call him.

Heading down stairs he saw Jane and Rebeca Jane was holding the door whale Rebeca carried one of the suitcases while Jack carried two more.

Jane was short about 5 ft even with large DDS breasts and a plush ass she was a psychiatrist, Rebeca was 6ft tall and ripped she has C cups and a tone ass, she was an Orthopedic Surgeon.

Ben grave the suitcases from Rebecca and carried it to the room to tossing it on Jacks bed. Jack followed but stopped next tot he desk.

"Bro you own the desk man sorry should have not of taken up when I still lived here," Jack said .

Ben ignored him and just sat in his bed.

"Hay man can I charge my phone on here," Jack asked pointing to the Cord connected to the desk.

"Orcorse Dued why wouldn't you,"Ben asked.

"because it's you're desk we just went over this," Jack said pluging in his phone.

"Dued I just wrote my name on it as a Joke,"

"Well ya but its yours your name is on it ,"

"Oh yea then what about this ," Ben said taking share and writing his name on one of jacks suitcases.

"Oh man I had no idea dued sorry for taking it with me to collage ," Jack apologized.

With a quizzical look Ben looked at the Case and opened it on top was Jack's laptop.

"So this and all it's content is mine right,"

Yes

"So this is my lap top,"

Yep

"So if I were to snap it you would any care,"

"No,"

To test it Ben lifted the divice and quickly brought it down on his knee to brake it jack didn't react, doing it again he actually broke it but jack just reacted to the noise.

"Boys dinner," Jane called.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)