More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Henchmen21 Henchmen21

What's next?

Ben Sucks Sebastian's Cock

Ben licked his lips as he stared at the 9 inches of uncut cock meat that bobbed out as Sebastian dropped his shorts. He loved the way the foreskin half covered the head of Seb's cock. His own cock throbbed as he watched the tiny bead of precum form on the head of that juicy cock.

As Ben stood there drooling at his cousin's sexy, naked, and toned surfer boy physique, Seb caught the lust in Ben's eyes

"You like my cock Cuz?" Sebastian asked Ben.

"Fuck yeah"

"Why don't you come over here and put those hot cock-sucking lips on it then"

Ben didn't need anymore encouragement than that and walked over to Seb. He was just about to drop down to his knees to swallow this mouthwatering cock when Sebastian quickly grabbed the back of Ben's head and pulled him into a deep passionate tongue-fueled kiss. Their hard cocks rubbed against each other as they kissed like to hot lovers. Ben moaned into Sebastian's mouth.

Ben reluctantly pulled away though as he had other plans. Slowly he kissed his way down his cousin's tanned and toned smooth body making Sebastian moan in ecstasy. He paid extra attention to Sebastian's nipples which just made him squeal in delight. Seems Ben's sexy cousin liked having his nipples licked and chewed.

Finally he made his way down to that object of his lusts and desires. It bobbed in anticipation of what Ben was about to do next.

"God I've bet you've wanted to get those hot lips around my cock haven't you Cuz?" Sebastian said almost rhetorically

"Fuck dude I've been wanting to suck on it since back when we used to jack off together" Ben replied back

No longer able to hold back, Ben slide his wet lips down that juicy cock of Seb's. Ben's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the taste was indescribable.

*Slurp, Slurp, Slurp* came the sounds as Ben sucked and sucked on that juicy cock. Occasionally he would play with Seb's foreskin with his tongue which would just send jolts of pleasure through Seb's body. The entire time Ben sucked off his cousin he looked up into Sebastian's beautiful blue eyes. His hands roamed all over Seb's sexy body while he was giving him this amazing blowjob. Ben never understood why Sue couldn't stand Sebastian. He was an amazingly sexy guy with short blond hair and blue eyes with a toned tanned body that he had gotten from years of surfing. Ben's cock throbbed at giving his cousin this amount of sexual pleasure. He couldn't wait until Sebastian blew his creamy load and he got to drink it all down. Sure enough though Sebastian began to moan and shake and Ben prepared himself for the undoubtedly copious amounts of jizz that was about to flood his mouth.

"Fuck I'm about to cum. Swallow my nut you sexy boy!" Seb cried out mere seconds before he exploded into Ben's cum hungry mouth.

What felt like torrents of cum shot out of Sebastian's cock and into Ben's sucking mouth. Ben moaned like a cum slut as he drank it all down. It tasted so sweet and yummy that it set off Ben's own orgasm and his cock began spewing his hot seed all over the place. Finally after what felt like minutes of cumming, they both stopped. Ben made some last few suck to get any remaining jizz off of Seb's cock before pulling off of it with a loud schlorping sound. They were both panting like they had run a decathlon. Sebastian quickly bent over and placed a steamy kiss on Ben's mouth as a thank you for that incredible blowjob. He could taste his remnants inside his cousin's mouth.

"Fuck <pant> dude that was indescribable. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Dude, I've wanted you for ages. You don't know how many times I've jacked off thinking about that magnificent cock of yours." Ben looked at Seb's amazingly still hard cock, "Fuck you're still hard"

"How could I not be with a sexy cousin like you. Besides, it takes more than one load to make me go soft"

Ben grinned a lascivious grin at Sebastian

"What do you want to do next?"

What Happen's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)