More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you anyway?

Ben, who's thinking of the historical perspective.

You'd always felt that the way society was set up was bullshit, yet here you are with the holy bible. Some might say it's the foundation for western civilisation, others say it's more a blight on western civilisation, but would your changes affect society at large? It might do. After all, the whole society was christian at some point, and would the people who have since left necessarily abandon all the practices? Or would they keep a few teachings? You knew there were vestiges of biblical law in your own country's legal system. Is it possible that any rules you write into the bible will effect non Christians? Would it influence the development of Islam? Would editing the old testament also affect Jews? There's a powerful idea.

You decide to test it with a simple change. You remove all references to modesty and add the following verses

"Thou shalt not hide that which I have created for your enjoyment. Thou shalt not hide thy chest, nor shall thou hide the adornments between thy legs, neither the front parts nor the back parts. Thou shalt not hide that which those parts do either, nor shalt thou restrict the location of where these parts can do their thing. It is an insult to the lord that he should create such things with such care to make them beautiful, for his people to hide them as if they are ugly."

Now the question is does anybody wear clothes? You suddenly notice you are naked. You then hear your mother call you up?

What does she call you about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)