More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Whose story do we follow?

Ben, an 18-year-old Yellow caste male

Ben woke up as he had every morning recently, with a massive boner and aching balls. He lived in one of the yellow town high rises and he could hear his neighbors beginning their day through the thin walls of the cheap tenement housing provided to the yellow caste.

None of the mattered as he had other urges to attend to right now. He walked naked into the kitchen where his mother was making lunches. His long cock was erect, and his mother knew what he needed when he came into the room. Most women didn’t bother to wear panties, so she pulled up her skirt and revealed her hairy pussy and asshole to him as she bent over the table ready to be fucked by her son.

Ben moved up behind her and rubbed his erect cock up and down her slit. She was soaking wet and ready to be fucked and he thrust hard into her groaning in pleasure as his cock filled her pussy. His hands roamed forward and under her blouse feeling her full, floppy mom tits, rubbing her erect nipples as he rhythmically thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

His Mom said, “That’s it, Ben, give me your cock. Fill my pussy with your cum load.”

“Yeah, Mom, your cunt is so tight today. Damn, that feels good.”

“Keep fucking me I’m going to climax,” his mom moaned back to him.

He was fucking her hard now, going balls deep on every thrust, filling her pussy with his cock as deeply as he could. She tensed up under him and moaned, “Fuck yes, I’m cumming. Your big cock is getting me off. Fuck yes, keep pounding me with that big cock of yours.”

Ben could feel her pussy grow wetter as she got off from being fucked. He slammed his cock to the balls and started to ejaculate inside her shooting six or seven long strings of cum into her tight, wet pussy. He let out a loud groan of pleasure as he emptied his nuts into his mother.

Ben pulled his hard, thick cock out of his mom’s sloppy wet pussy. He had unloaded a huge cum shot inside her. His cum loads had seemed bigger lately.

“Fuck, you made a mess of me today,” his mother complained as she tried to wipe the gooey mess from her pussy.

Yeah, sorry I meant to pull out, but it just felt so good. I’m extra horny today, look at me I’m still rock hard.

His mother glanced over at his massive, hard cock thinking about fucking him again, but knowing she didn’t have the time. “Go fuck your sister, or maybe Judy down the hall. She’s always looking for a hard cock to fuck.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)